Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We don’t know more details , I also don’t remember if this was the girl ( curly girl ) that the guy was flirting during the birthday party of Babi. I believe they were out nearby and it was easier to end up in Masha’s apartment and that’s what happened .

In view of the behavior of the curly girl and the guy, I wonder more if they would not be from the same family rather than former lovers

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In view of the behavior of the curly girl and the guy, I wonder more if they would not be from the same family rather than former lovers

Very good point , didn’t even cross my mind 

3 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Some people here (the usual suspects) seem to think that Masha (and I think, Babi) will be going on holiday - think again, this is thinking with a pre-covid mindset, we now live in the covid age, things are different.

All foreign travel is now highly restricted throughout the world, only very important trips are allowed; good times, partying, and letting boys touch your private parts, does not constitute an important journey 😠.

Masha will remain at home with the cats - as it should be.  No foreign jaunts abroad ... LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN ! is the order of the day 👍.  We know she doesn't care about her own safety, but other people have to be protected.

Oh, and BTW: no one, except herself, should be entering her apartment, be it The Massage Lady, The Music Man, The Cleaning Lady, The Rope Man, or any of the waifs-and-strays who turn up.  Who the hell's paying for those people, not to mention imaginary wishful-thinking holidays?  She can interact with her friends, online - video calls etc. 😎.

We are expecting Israel and Serbian tourists in the next 2 weeks maximum ... Germans fly like millions in Majorca the past 7 or so days ... Belgians also started holidays 2-3 days ago .. the industry ( tourism ) is restarting .. and Masha and the guy left with the suitcase 😉 ... plus , 5th April , the UK will know more or less when they can travel again 😁 Things aren’t as worse as they are presented , we have just sunk to negativity and pessimism that we can’t identify the good news anymore when they appear 😇 It will all be better much sooner than anyone expects 😇

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Babi’s curly hair female friend has a killer body , stunning . 

Oh yeah, she had come to Barcelona a few days to see Babi, it was very nice, not shy with cams and nudity 🙂

that's also why I want Babi to be able to see in a new apartment, like roomate, because her friends are superb and not shy 😀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Oh yeah, she had come to Barcelona a few days to see Babi, it was very nice, not shy with cams and nudity 🙂

that's also why I want Babi to be able to see in a new apartment, like roomate, because her friends are superb and not shy 😀

I agree and I wanted actually to post this yesterday but too busy with the chats in general here 😂🤣

I don’t know then if Babi coulf be great for Masha to have as a roomate ( she doesn’t like the cats , she has a significant age difference with Masha and i don’t know if it helps in the depth of time ) and I also don’t know if this helps both girls if they want to have relationships . In any case , it could prove a fantastic experiment 😆

To be honest , as soon as life goes back to normal , an apartment only for Masha I prefer ( also for Babi , party girl and very social ☺️ ) but i just don’t like that Babi has already interred with her face and make so many plastic additions 😔 Still , i love seeing her ass 😋

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree and I wanted actually to post this yesterday but too busy with the chats in general here 😂🤣

I don’t know then if Babi coulf be great for Masha to have as a roomate ( she doesn’t like the cats , she has a significant age difference with Masha and i don’t know if it helps in the depth of time ) and I also don’t know if this helps both girls if they want to have relationships . In any case , it could prove a fantastic experiment 😆

To be honest , as soon as life goes back to normal , an apartment only for Masha I prefer ( also for Babi , party girl and very social ☺️ ) but i just don’t like that Babi has already interred with her face and make so many plastic additions 😔 Still , i love seeing her ass 😋

In fact, I'm not really talking about a roommate apartment with Masha and Babi, I'm talking more about a roommate apartment with Babi and why not her pretty friends 😁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In fact, I'm not really talking about a roommate apartment with Masha and Babi, I'm talking more about a roommate apartment with Babi and why not her pretty friends 😁

Aha 😁😁😆 You went to the next level 😆😆 Not a bad idea at all 😉 , it seems that Rome with a second apartment could make RLC “breathe “with so many people that could actually join or not having problems appearing on cameras . 

• Like 1