Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd forgotten that he wasn't particularly well endowed tonight, because we haven't that member on here tonight telling us what a small cock he has 85 times...😏

Haha , yes , phew 😅 

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Quickly stopping by....did he nail her tonight?

Finally .. he did .. nobody can be fucked like she does , an absolute “ lover “ for sex Masha is .. the definition of a man of what he would like to have when he has sex with a woman .. Masha will always be the number 1 in sex for this site . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Not everyone  is dead like John Holmes.   :biggrin:

Legend has it,when John Holmes died, he died with a hard-on,they couldn't close the casket cover and they had to have an open casket funeral,,,lol ...{ok,not really legend.}:biggrin:

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

babi's guests are back
additionally GF friend; is he there because the black curly girl is there?
or coincidence ??

I think just friends , but we already miss the GF who is in Prague 😔

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think just friends , but we already miss the GF who is in Prague 😔

The curly girl was previously in a relationship with Masha's new lover? I think both have the same North african roots. is she being comforted now?
and GF is in Prague, yes. that is far from Rome
those were my thoughts
or is it all just small talk between friends?

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Finally .. he did

Ah, good to know. Well isn't that special.

I see the freeloading friends have returned, what hours they keep, people are trying to sleep. 

Here's a thought....it is 3:30 in the morning...GO THE FUCK HOME !!! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Some people here (the usual suspects) seem to think that Masha (and I think, Babi) will be going on holiday - think again, this is thinking with a pre-covid mindset, we now live in the covid age, things are different.

All foreign travel is now highly restricted throughout the world, only very important trips are allowed; good times, partying, and letting boys touch your private parts, does not constitute an important journey 😠.

Masha will remain at home with the cats - as it should be.  No foreign jaunts abroad ... LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN ! is the order of the day 👍.  We know she doesn't care about her own safety, but other people have to be protected.

Oh, and BTW: no one, except herself, should be entering her apartment, be it The Massage Lady, The Music Man, The Cleaning Lady, The Rope Man, or any of the waifs-and-strays who turn up.  Who the hell's paying for those people, not to mention imaginary wishful-thinking holidays?  She can interact with her friends, online - video calls etc. 😎.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

The curly girl was previously in a relationship with Masha's new lover? I think both have the same North african roots. is she being comforted now?
and GF is in Prague, yes. that is far from Rome
those were my thoughts
or is it all just small talk between friends?

We don’t know more details , I also don’t remember if this was the girl ( curly girl ) that the guy was flirting during the birthday party of Babi. I believe they were out nearby and it was easier to end up in Masha’s apartment and that’s what happened .

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

Some people here (the usual suspects) seem to think that Masha (and I think, Babi) will be going on holiday - think again, this is thinking with a pre-covid mindset, we now live in the covid age, things are different.

All foreign travel is now highly restricted throughout the world, only very important trips are allowed; good times, partying, and letting boys touch your private parts, does not constitute an important journey 😠.

Masha will remain at home with the cats - as it should be.  No foreign jaunts abroad ... LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN !  LOCKDOWN ! is the order of the day 👍.  We know she doesn't care about her own safety, but other people have to be protected.

Oh, and BTW: no one, except herself, should be entering her apartment, be it The Massage Lady, The Music Man, The Cleaning Lady, The Rope Man, or any of the waifs-and-strays who turn up.  Who the hell's paying for those people, not to mention imaginary wishful-thinking holidays?  She can interact with her friends, online - video calls etc. 😎.

I agree with most of what you said, but let's be real here, you are saying that people can't make up a lie to get back home?  I can assure you that they can and they do it all the time.  The virus has not shutdown the world, maybe parts of it where some of you live but not here where I live.  Some people are with the impression that the sooner everyone is infected the better.  Not my way of thinking at all mind you, but it does make a little sense.

I've been struggling with getting the vaccination for a month or so.  At first I wasn't going to get it because I didn't know enough about how it affected people, if it affected anyone at all.  After speaking to my cardiologist the other day, he told me that if I didn't get the vaccination and I caught the virus that there is no chance of me surviving.  So, I weigh the options in both hands and my left hand that says no is losing the battle of the scale.  I am scheduling tomorrow to get the virus with both my kids saying no but the rest of my large family saying yes.  I hope I'm making the right decision!!

Have a good night because I am caught up, have a belly full of boiled crawfish and I'm going to bed.  Enjoy your night!!