Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

14 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Babi and her guests seem to have found another place for their party.
It made room for fans💕
The question arises whether the trip has just been postponed or canceled altogether

It will probably be postponed, because Masha is in great need of this trip, I do not see her very sad.  The handle of the suitcase looks leaning on the shoe rack at the entrance.

5 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

It will probably be postponed, because Masha is in great need of this trip, I do not see her very sad.  The handle of the suitcase looks leaning on the shoe rack at the entrance.

ok, now i see it too

I wonder if the guy realises what competition he is up against when it comes to a dick to please Masha!!!! Having swallowed Sasha and Dick dick she must feel she is on strict rations with this boy!!!! Good job he has a long tongue!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd forgotten that he wasn't particularly well endowed tonight, because we haven't that member on here tonight telling us what a small cock he has 85 times...😏

Do you have time to talk about how SMALL his DICK is!? 😏

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd forgotten that he wasn't particularly well endowed tonight, because we haven't that member on here tonight telling us what a small cock he has 85 times...😏

Could be a little cold in there.:biggrin: Plus i hate condoms,that doesn't help with ''growth'' or staying hard any. 

2qns0l.gif

• Sad 1