Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Not been a great Masha fan up to now but have to admit the session with the BF last nigh was HOT. She is terrific, and reading previous posts I see I had not missed any previous full on sessions. He seems a decent bloke. I do find the Masha apartment tricky to follow, she dashes around from one room to another, and its all a bit chaotic, even when shes on her own!! But rock on Masha, a new fan🤪!!

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Aha 😁😁😆 You went to the next level 😆😆 Not a bad idea at all 😉 , it seems that Rome with a second apartment could make RLC “breathe “with so many people that could actually join or not having problems appearing on cameras . 

I have lots of good ideas but they don't listen to me enough 🤣

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Au vu du comportement de la fille frisée et du mec, je me demande plus s'ils ne seraient pas de la même famille plutôt que d'anciens amants

Vous parlez de la fille métisse qui a été vue à Barcelone l'amie de Babie ?

Et le mec frisé le petit ami de Masha c'est bien ça ?

Pensez-vous qu'ils sont frère et sœur ?

Are you talking about the mixed-race girl who was seen in Barcelona, Babie's friend?

And the curly guy, Masha's boyfriend, is that right?

Do you think they are brother and sister?

24 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Vous parlez de la fille métisse qui a été vue à Barcelone l'amie de Babie ?

Et le mec frisé le petit ami de Masha c'est bien ça ?

Pensez-vous qu'ils sont frère et sœur ?

Are you talking about the mixed-race girl who was seen in Barcelona, Babie's friend?

And the curly guy, Masha's boyfriend, is that right?

Do you think they are brother and sister?

Oui je parle d'eux et oui l'idée commence doucement à grandir en moi sur la possibilité qu'ils soient de la même famille, ce serait assez logique au vue du comportement de chacun 

En tout cas je pense que Masha peut remercier Babi d'avoir fêter son anniversaire chez elle car c'est lors de cette soirée qu'elle a l'air d'avoir rencontré ce fameux chanceux 🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Oh sì, era venuta a Barcellona qualche giorno per vedere Babi, era molto carino, non timido con le webcam e la nudità 🙂

è anche per questo che voglio che Babi possa vedere in un nuovo appartamento, come coinquilina, perché i suoi amici sono superbi e non timidi 😀

Era la ragazza che era stata alla villa qualche giorno questa estate, che parlava italiano con Babe, quando c'erano Diane, Olya ecc.?

33 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

What happen about trip?

I understood that the travel to Egypt has been definitely canceled, the new plan is to travel together to Naples, and then the guy will return to Bolzano whereas she will continue to Barcelona.

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Ando said:

Era la ragazza che era stata alla villa qualche giorno questa estate, che parlava italiano con Babe, quando c'erano Diane, Olya ecc.?

yes it's true that she also came to B4 with Babi during a pool day, she even spoke in French with another guest, Fiora's friend

that's also why I really like this girl 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

si è vero che anche lei è venuta in B4 con Babi durante una giornata in piscina, ha parlato anche in francese con un'altra ospite, l'amica di Fiora

anche per questo mi piace molto questa ragazza  😁

Ricordo che Babi gli dava dei consigli su come comportarsi davanti alle telecamere.😀

8 minutes ago, emnv said:

I understood that the travel to Egypt has been definitely canceled, the new plan is to travel together to Naples, and then the guy will return to Bolzano whereas she will continue to Barcelona.

it does not surprise me that the trip is canceled, with the third wave of the covid hitting Europe, it will be difficult to travel again without there being quarantine, moreover that's what the risk to impose Spain especially through France