Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Masha's experienced enough to check out how big he is by just rubbing up against it...Although she's no doubt seen it before, for our benefit when she finally let it up for air, she must've been reasonably satisfied, coz she didn't 'throw it back in the water'...😏

Geordie’s imagination runs wild tonight 🥳

Just now, hondarellas said:

If I understood correctly, what we watched was a small sample for his small sample?🤔  Maybe at some point the dark boy needs to come to satisfy both of them !😉

She needs a dick like Dick’s , that what I can tell 100% about Masha 🤩🤩

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with the second paragraph ☺️ The first , I think she has promised him that nothing more happens in the cameras house that he doesn’t want , only hugs , kisses and more than soft core foreplay 

They'll fuck on cam tonight...Now where did I hear that before...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They'll fuck on cam tonight...Now where did I hear that before...😏

Experienced proved itself I guess 🤩🤩 We are still at the teasing part though , although they have never gone so far as of now 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If it's that then he got his wish on the softcore play. 

When he returns home he'll have to explain to his mother about how he got pecker tracks on his under shorts. She'll sure notice when she does laundry.  :biggrin:

very funny lol GIF

Great phrase SC...

• Haha 1

The fact is that no one has resisted Masha for so many days like he has done , for whatever reason they didn’t fuck since day 1 he overnight ... and it continues as it seems 😂🤣😂🤣

At least he is naked after 4 days , maybe it was too much 🤨 Now we need to wait 4 more days to see the next move perhaps ... on the other hand , it is almost 1 year that many wait for either of Leora or Malia to penetrate one another , so ... 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Sad 1