Masha - Home activities #5

Noldus

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well that caught me out because your past record picking up sarcasm isn't great, tbh...so I wasn't sure if you got it...😁

I I think whenever the 😏 appears , i understand immediately ☺️ Sometimes though i miss where the focus of the sarcasm actually is 🤨 when a longer comment is made . But in comparison to the first months , oh yes I understand ... 

By the way , no sex as someone said earlier that he wasn’t ready 😂🤣😂😂😝😝😝🤪😜

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I I think whenever the 😏 appears , i understand immediately ☺️ Sometimes though i miss where the focus of the sarcasm actually is 🤨 when a longer comment is made . But in comparison to the first months , oh yes I understand ... 

By the way , no sex as someone said earlier that he wasn’t ready 😂🤣😂😂😝😝😝🤪😜

Ok, here you go...and congratulations DD, you are the winner of the best prediction of the night my friend....😉

image.jpeg.f1add17974dcae15a25403d3382c967c.jpeg

8 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Masha once had a guy stay a few days.  I think he was trying to be a priest but he failed sleeping with Masha.  He finally gave in.

Perhaps she was giving him the last pleasures before abandoning the normal civil life 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok, here you go...and congratulations DD, you are the winner of the best prediction of the night my friend....😉

image.jpeg.f1add17974dcae15a25403d3382c967c.jpeg

Photo stored for future use 😂🤣😝

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2021 at 1:31 AM, ddhm said:

@rado07I agree with the roommate , but I feel like Masha prefers to be alone at this period , but she’s unpredictable and if this guy isn’t going to be an excitement of some days or weeks , maybe he becomes slowly a BF and he makes his way at Masha’s place often , I am sure after a while he let go of the shyness he has on cameras . Consider it like a fresh couple entering RLC when the first days they make sex under the covers . I think if he visits regularly , with the right Masha’s bla bla , he will be ok with the cameras and sex and shower and so on after a while . At the moment , it is just Masha respecting him and perhaps showing him that she will do nothing as long as he doesn’t want to , no matter how much “ on fire “ they both can be , like yesterday . 

I dont think he is going to stay, for a long time. Masha likes guys with big cock. this guy has a small cock hahahha i feel so sad for her. Maybe he is a nice guy, but come on. at least have a big cock.. so you can destroy her, like the black guy before him. He is shy because he nows he has a small dick. Thats why. 😂

3 minutes ago, moss01 said:

I dont think he is going to stay, for a long time. Masha likes guys with big cock. this guy has a small cock hahahha i feel so sad for her. Maybe he is a nice guy, but come on. at least have a big cock.. so you can destroy her, like the black guy before him. He is shy because he nows he has a small dick. Thats why. 😂

Maybe Masha is tired to be alone and finally wants to settle down for a period , I prefer a wild and crazy unpredictable Masha but I will always wish for a happy Masha . And if this guy is happiness for her , it will be the best 😇 Time will give the answers 

• Sad 1