Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

she is due to be back tomorrow 

Or maybe she is not.. he is such a bum. I am hoping she has new plans upon her return and not the same boring life with him or Nelly.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think it'll be the latter, tbh...I don't think Martina and Nelly were going to her mams with intention of spilling the beans regarding their relationship...I think Nelly was just being introduced as a friend...

I think Nelly went with her because Alberto had to stay behind to look after the two dogs. (One is too old to travel far and the other one is to lively).  Pretty sure that will be the reason she gives or has given.

Lets face it what bloke would not jump at the chance to avoid going to visit the mother-in-laws.:) 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

I think Nelly went with her because Alberto had to stay behind to look after the two dogs. (One is too old to travel far and the other one is to lively).  Pretty sure that will be the reason she gives or has given.

Lets face it what bloke would not jump at the chance to avoid going to visit the mother-in-laws.:) 

hey used that excuse to get out of visiting my mother in law a couple of times myself 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pifflebunk said:

That's pretty good..Now that is the best information , theory provided since they the girls left.  Did you get the information through a conversation between Alberto and Martina? You mentioned "mother-in-law", are you insinuating Alberto and Martina are married?

30 minutes ago, yelt said:

That's pretty good..Now that is the best information , theory provided since they the girls left.  Did you get the information through a conversation between Alberto and Martina? You mentioned "mother-in-law", are you insinuating Alberto and Martina are married?

No, sorry, did not mean to insinuate that they were married, was just using the term 'mother-in-law' in a generic way, as in the mother of his girlfriend. 🙂 .

Sadly I don't speak spanish, was just going on all the infomation that has been hypthosised over.  Then put myself in their place. If I was Alberto I would happly choose to have a relaxing weekend at home with my 2 dogs than go visiting my girlfriends relatives hundreds of km away across a covid infested country. 🙂  Esp if I knew she was going with a friend to keep her company. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

No, sorry, did not mean to insinuate that they were married, was just using the term 'mother-in-law' in a generic way, as in the mother of his girlfriend. 🙂 .

Sadly I don't speak spanish, was just going on all the infomation that has been hypthosised over.  Then put myself in their place. If I was Alberto I would happly choose to have a relaxing weekend at home with my 2 dogs than go visiting my girlfriends relatives hundreds of km away across a covid infested country. 🙂  Esp if I knew she was going with a friend to keep her company. 🙂 

I see..Sounds good.  Thank you

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

No, lo siento, no quise insinuar que estuvieran casados, solo estaba usando el término 'suegra' de manera genérica, como en la madre de su novia. 🙂  .

Lamentablemente, no hablo español, solo estaba pasando toda la información que se ha hipotetizado. Entonces me pongo en su lugar. Si yo fuera Alberto, felizmente elegiría pasar un fin de semana relajante en casa con mis 2 perros que ir a visitar a los parientes de mi novia a cientos de kilómetros de distancia a través de un país infestado de covid. 🙂   Esp si supiera que iba con una amiga a hacerle compañía. 🙂 

yo vivo en españa ( barcelona ) , nadie que yo conozca personalmente a muerto de covid ni una persona de mi entorno , me han dicho , me dijeron , el conocido de un conocido , etc etc , igual que yo mucha gente , vaya usted haciendo caso a lo que dicen los medios comprados por las elites . 

Je trouve Rlc mieux depuis que ces deux femmes sont parties Alberto et tranquille il peut faire ce qu'il veut et je trouve que les filles de B4 s'expriment un peu plus que d'habitude mais ce n'est probablement qu'une impression.

Cela ne me dérangerait pas qu'elle ne revienne pas.

I find Rlc better since these two women left Alberto and quiet he can do what he wants and I find that the girls of B4 express themselves a little more than usual but it is probably only an impression .

I wouldn't mind if she didn't come back.