Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

24 minutes ago, emnv said:

She was telling Alberto all the funny things of the trip, how much they drank and danced with her friend Marta, and how little they visited in Valencia because the hotel was very comfortable and they spent most of the time in the jacuzzi, drinking and having sex.

wonder how much of that Marta was there for if they didnt visit much and were in the hotel most of the time just when did they party with Marta

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder how much of that Marta was there for if they didnt visit much and were in the hotel most of the time just when did they party with Marta

Sunday and Monday in Martina's hometown with Marta and her parents, yesterday and today in a hotel in downtown Valencia

• Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

Je me demande combien de cela Marta était là pour qu'ils n'aient pas beaucoup visité et étaient à l'hôtel la plupart du temps juste quand ont-ils fait la fête avec Marta

C'est se faire mal à la tête inutilement

1 minute ago, emnv said:

Sunday and Monday in Martina's hometown with Marta and her parents, yesterday and today in a hotel in downtown Valencia

I would imagine everyone in the hotel heard their moaning and groaning, if their sex session in the villa was any indication! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/29/2021 at 3:02 PM, Kenpaul said:

It is their's to decide. That's why I included moral relativism at the beginning.

Is there an accepted definition of a serial monogamist? Not a recently made up one.

Thanks!

Are you monogamous? How many people have you had sex with? If it's more than one then you haven't mated for life, you're a serial monogamist. As in, you're monogamous with one partner after another.

I think it's something like 27% of Westerners have experience in a consenting non-monogamous relationship, so it's not like it's a rare occurrence.