Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

On 3/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, JenniferMom said:

Naga:  I'd go with explanation #3...but I don't know how long he can cope with it...

Harley:  Personally, I think explanation #3 is a copout.....but what do I know!!

I struggle with 3 the most too.  We haven't see Alberto have sex on the side.  At the risk of agitating Harley, I brought up swinging before and there is no evidence of this (ala C&C).  Unless Alberto is watching with his own RLC subscription, that kind of rules out him being a cuck.  So it would have to be some sort of a committed relationship where they allowed each other these pleasures.  Possible but just doesn't seem likely and we have seen no evidence that supports anything like this. If this is in fact the correct explanation, then their relationship would go down in history as one of the strangest open relationships ever.

What if instead of Alberto and Martina/Nelly we were watching Tibor and Linda/Nelly ... how would that go down???

down right sacrileges ....  lol..... 

On 3/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, JenniferMom said:

Naga:  I'd go with explanation #3...but I don't know how long he can cope with it...

Harley:  Personally, I think explanation #3 is a copout.....but what do I know!!

I struggle with 3 the most too.  We haven't see Alberto have sex on the side.  At the risk of agitating Harley, I brought up swinging before and there is no evidence of this (ala C&C).  Unless Alberto is watching with his own RLC subscription, that kind of rules out him being a cuck.  So it would have to be some sort of a committed relationship where they allowed each other these pleasures.  Possible but just doesn't seem likely and we have seen no evidence that supports anything like this. If this is in fact the correct explanation, then their relationship would go down in history as one of the strangest open relationships ever.

What if instead of Alberto and Martina/Nelly we were watching Tibor and Linda/Nelly ... how would that go down???

I don't see it as 'strangest' open relationship  and perhaps no stranger than any 'open' relationship is to traditionalists... I think folks are trying way too hard to 'pigeon hole' these 2 .. It's not that hard to see that (if I can oversimplify and spare you my thesis)  "it is what it is"   they got this ... don't worry be happy...  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

She looks very happy to be home - lots of smiles all round😊

She was telling Alberto all the funny things of the trip, how much they drank and danced with her friend Marta, and how little they visited in Valencia because the hotel was very comfortable and they spent most of the time in the jacuzzi, drinking and having sex.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

She was telling Alberto all the funny things of the trip, how much they drank and danced with her friend Marta, and how little they visited in Valencia because the hotel was very comfortable and they spent most of the time in the jacuzzi, drinking and having sex.

sounds like my kinda trip !! 🤪 Thanks

• Upvote 1