Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

Nelly and Bogdan......Martina and Alberto.

I am of the same age group as Harley.  I can't apply my generations moral code to these young adults. They grew up in a different time, a different country, and probably, a different moral code.

First big difference, they agreed to participate in RLC. Cameras watching you 24/7. Watching you shower, get dressed/undressed. Watching you have sex. 

I don't think the Nelly and Martina attraction is a RLC scripted show. RLC asking tenants to take on lovers is just to big of an outrageous request. 

I think Bogdan, currently, is tolerant of Nelly's "activities" with Martina. There may be an understanding, Nelly can have an affair with Martina, as long as Nelly returns to Bogdan. 

Alberto doesn't seem to be concerned with Martina having an affair with Nelly. There may be an understanding, maybe he is confident that Martina will return to him. 

Just my thoughts. 

I wonder if Bogdan would be so tolerant if Nelly were having an affair with another man.

Would Alberto be concerned for Martina if she were having an affair with another man?  Would he like to hear all the details when Martina returned home?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly e Bogdan ...... Martina e Alberto.

Ho la stessa età di Harley. Non posso applicare il codice morale della mia generazione a questi giovani adulti. Sono cresciuti in un tempo diverso, in un paese diverso e, probabilmente, in un codice morale diverso.

Prima grande differenza, hanno accettato di partecipare a RLC. Le telecamere ti osservano 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7. Guardandoti fare la doccia, vestirti / svestirti. Vederti fare sesso. 

Non credo che l'attrazione di Nelly e Martina sia uno spettacolo sceneggiato da RLC. RLC che chiede agli inquilini di sfidare gli amanti è solo una richiesta oltraggiosa. 

Penso che Bogdan, attualmente, sia tollerante nei confronti delle "attività" di Nelly con Martina. Potrebbe esserci un'intesa, Nelly può avere una relazione con Martina, purché Nelly ritorni a Bogdan. 

Alberto non sembra preoccuparsi che Martina abbia una relazione con Nelly. Potrebbe esserci un'intesa, forse è fiducioso che Martina tornerà da lui. 

Solo i miei pensieri. 

Mi chiedo se Bogdan sarebbe così tollerante se Nelly avesse una relazione con un altro uomo.

Alberto sarebbe preoccupato per Martina se avesse una relazione con un altro uomo? Gli piacerebbe conoscere tutti i dettagli quando Martina tornerà a casa?

Giusto...ma io mi chiedo se Bogdan e Alberto sarebbero così tolleranti senza i bonus che vengono pagati per il sesso tra Martina e Nelly, perchè avranno un grosso ritorno economico, al momento è la situazione che attira più interesse su CC le pagine vanno avanti velocemente anche se Nelly e Martina sono fuori, su hots.....il primo video di Nelly e Martina ha avuto più di 27.000 visualizzazioni in 48 ore(penso sia un record) non è più solo sesso, per le due coppie è diventato qualcosa di più grande... è pubblicità per RLC... e la pubblicità non è mai gratuita.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Ando said:

Right ... but I wonder if Bogdan and Alberto would be so tolerant without the bonuses that are paid for sex between Martina and Nelly, because they will have a big economic return, at the moment it is the situation that attracts the most interest on CC the pages go fast forward even if Nelly and Martina are out, on hots ..... Nelly and Martina's first video had over 27,000 views in 48 hours (I think it's a record) it's not just sex anymore, for the two couples it's become something bigger ... it's advertising for RLC ... and advertising is never free.

Does anyone know how much they get paid?  Would the sex between the two be view as much if they moved in together or become as boring as the sex between Bogdan and Nelly?  How much longer before the sex between M&N get boring?  One other question maybe someone can answer_Who paid for the trip or know how the visit is going with the parents?

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, yelt said:

¿Alguien sabe cuánto les pagan? ¿Se vería tanto el sexo entre los dos si se mudaran juntos o si se volvieran tan aburridos como el sexo entre Bogdan y Nelly? ¿Cuánto tiempo más antes de que el sexo entre M&N se vuelva aburrido? Otra pregunta que quizás alguien pueda responder: ¿Quién pagó el viaje o sabe cómo va la visita con los padres?

Maybe if you go to a fortune teller she can answer your questions...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 3

Leaving moral relativism aside, including the participants, and we as the voyeurs, is it safe to look at the 4 couples relationship?

Linda & Tibor: solid

Kitty & Smith: solid

Miru & Dantez  : quirky but solid

Martina & Alberto: ???? I know she supposedly tells him everything, but fucking a woman (opposed to another man) is still stepping our from your commitment to your partner.

Maybe there should be an asterisk (*) next to M&A on the RLC listing.

34 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Leaving moral relativism aside, including the participants, and we as the voyeurs, is it safe to look at the 4 couples relationship?

Linda & Tibor: solid

Kitty & Smith: solid

Miru & Dantez  : quirky but solid

Martina & Alberto: ???? I know she supposedly tells him everything, but fucking a woman (opposed to another man) is still stepping our from your commitment to your partner.

Maybe there should be an asterisk (*) next to M&A on the RLC listing.

Agreed!  What about Bog and Nell?