Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

Many things , questions that lot of people have , if anyone finds the time and read all the archives concerning Martina and Alberto / Nelly and Bogdan during all their appearances by both couples since they joined RLC , you will find most of the answers as to everyone’s reality and script that has developed in his / her mind . 

A journey to memory lane and studying the participants , it is the best way  to “ marry “ the past with present actions and for anyone to make his/her own conclusions . No matter whatever we are speculating / trying to figure out / explain , the truth is only one ; That only these 4 people actually know what goes on because it is for each of them their lives . And for whoever can somehow , someway interpret their actions and what we see , no one can go inside their mind and know what they think .They only know what’s going on .

The history of these 4 people is quite big with RLC , archives are here at CC so for anyone to read and understand better . 

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know how much they get paid?  Would the sex between the two be view as much if they moved in together or become as boring as the sex between Bogdan and Nelly?  How much longer before the sex between M&N get boring?  One other question maybe someone can answer_Who paid for the trip or know how the visit is going with the parents?

To be honest, this was RLC's greatest mistake. They should have paid for the trip and the stay. And in exchange for this RLC should have received the permission to install some temporary cams in Martina's parents' house. Now our imagination goes full speed and we fancy M&A make love in every hidden place of their house -  the larder, the attics, the cellar, in M's grandparents' bedroom which hasn't been used since they died 20 years ago. But calm down, they don't stay at her parents' house. It's too small. However, most hotels are still closed due to Corona. I therefore offered them to stay at my holiday residence for free, which they accepted in spite of the CCTV I had installed last year. They don't even object to me watching them. Last night was boring, they were tired because of the long journey and too much alcohol. Both of them fell - Martina fell asleep and Nelly fell over a chair. 

I will keep you informed. There is no better news than the news straight from the horse's mouth. Good night, sleep well.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

To be honest, this was RLC's greatest mistake. She should have paid for the trip and the stay. And in exchange for this RLC should have received the permission to install some temporary cams in Martina's parents' house. Now our imagination goes full speed and we fancy M&A make love in every hidden place of their house -  the larder, the attics, the cellar, in M's grandparents' bedroom which hasn't been used since they died 20 years ago. But calm down, they don't stay at her parents' house. It's too small. However, most hotels are still closed due to Corona. I therefore offered them to stay at my holiday residence for free, which they accepted in spite of the CCTV I had installed last year. They don't even object to me watching them. Last night was boring, they were tired because of the long journey and too much alcohol. Both of them fell - Martina fell asleep and Nelly fell over a chair. 

I will keep you informed. There is no better news than the news straight from the horse's mouth. Good night, sleep well.

I disagree.  You will be an RLC member whether or not you are/were a fly on the wall during their vacay.  No reason to spend the extra money to satisfy your curiosity. If anything, you might renew your RLC membership (if you were on the fence doing so) BECAUSE you're curious what will be upon their return.

On a side note, M & N's fun is not part of a script.  Put yourself in their shoes.  Would you fondle another guys balls or suck another guy's cock because you might be getting extra $$$?  Dudes aren't that way unless you/they have homosexual tendencies.  Women naturally view their bodies differently along w/ their sexuality. The fake lesbianism that Leora and Malia play is an example.  Dudes wont do that - chicks will within boundaries.  Can't explain why (if I could, I'd rule the world).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Whomever gave the instructions on translating, instead of cut and paste, a tip of my hat to you!

Dear Kenpaul, 

I remember I once confessed to you that I was no native speaker, but what I write here are my original words. I used to live in Scotland in the late 1990s for about 2 years when I worked for a big German company as a mathematician. And my British girlfriends were not only sexually but also linguistically a real challenge. 

13 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Може би съм далеч от базата тук, но мисля, че има повече разлика във възрастта с тези трима души, отколкото прочетох в коментарите. Само като гледах всеки от тях, щях да предположа възрастта им, както следва. Мартина 24, Алберто 30 и Нели бутат 40. Трудно ми е да повярвам, че A&M са заедно 8 или 9 години. Нели е хищник, а Мартина е уловът на деня. В крайна сметка Нели ще си тръгне, оставяйки Мартина емоционално увредена и връзката й с Алберто във въздуха. Това е тъжно състояние на 😣ата. Богдан е голямо момче и може да разбере нещата. Алберто, не толкова.

I guess nelly is about years old!But yes Martina and Alberto are smaller than her!😉😉

Just now, redfan said:

Предполагам, че Нели е на около години! Но да, Мартина и Алберто са по-малки от нея! 😉 😉

35 years old

Thanks!When i came to this site in 02.2018.it had been someone's birthhday recently!I remember seeing the numbre 27 from baloons.It looks like it washer birthday.Adding the difference from then until now the bill comes out!😉

56 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Dear Kenpaul, 

I remember I once confessed to you that I was no native speaker, but what I write here are my original words. I used to live in Scotland in the late 1990s for about 2 years when I worked for a big German company as a mathematician. And my British girlfriends were not only sexually but also linguistically a real challenge. 

Your English is very good. Keep at it. It will only improve!

7 hours ago, Ando said:

Добре ... но се чудя дали Богдан и Алберто биха били толкова толерантни без бонусите, които се плащат за секс между Мартина и Нели, защото те ще имат голяма икономическа възвръщаемост, в момента ситуацията привлича най-много интерес към CC страниците вървят бързо напред, дори ако Нели и Мартина са излезли, на горещи места ..... Първото видео на Нели и Мартина имаше над 27 000 гледания за 48 часа (мисля, че е рекорд) вече не е само секс, за двете двойки стана нещо по-голямо ... това е реклама за RLC ... и рекламата никога не е безплатна.

Smart reasoning!!!👏It is worth thinking about!!!

• Thanks 1