Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

2 hours ago, Howard said:

I disagree.  You will be an RLC member whether or not you are/were a fly on the wall during their vacay.  No reason to spend the extra money to satisfy your curiosity. If anything, you might renew your RLC membership (if you were on the fence doing so) BECAUSE you're curious what will be upon their return.

On a side note, M & N's fun is not part of a script.  Put yourself in their shoes.  Would you fondle another guys balls or suck another guy's cock because you might be getting extra $$$?  Dudes aren't that way unless you/they have homosexual tendencies.  Women naturally view their bodies differently along w/ their sexuality. The fake lesbianism that Leora and Malia play is an example.  Dudes wont do that - chicks will within boundaries.  Can't explain why (if I could, I'd rule the world).

Not long ago I called H Fatboy the greatest moralist in this forum. You are definitely number two. By the way, are you a left-hander or a right-hander?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

To be honest, this was RLC's greatest mistake. They should have paid for the trip and the stay. And in exchange for this RLC should have received the permission to install some temporary cams in Martina's parents' house. Now our imagination goes full speed and we fancy M&A make love in every hidden place of their house -  the larder, the attics, the cellar, in M's grandparents' bedroom which hasn't been used since they died 20 years ago. But calm down, they don't stay at her parents' house. It's too small. However, most hotels are still closed due to Corona. I therefore offered them to stay at my holiday residence for free, which they accepted in spite of the CCTV I had installed last year. They don't even object to me watching them. Last night was boring, they were tired because of the long journey and too much alcohol. Both of them fell - Martina fell asleep and Nelly fell over a chair. 

I will keep you informed. There is no better news than the news straight from the horse's mouth. Good night, sleep well.

Okay..can you provide a picture? 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

To be honest, this was RLC's greatest mistake. They should have paid for the trip and the stay. And in exchange for this RLC should have received the permission to install some temporary cams in Martina's parents' house. Now our imagination goes full speed and we fancy M&A make love in every hidden place of their house -  the larder, the attics, the cellar, in M's grandparents' bedroom which hasn't been used since they died 20 years ago. But calm down, they don't stay at her parents' house. It's too small. However, most hotels are still closed due to Corona. I therefore offered them to stay at my holiday residence for free, which they accepted in spite of the CCTV I had installed last year. They don't even object to me watching them. Last night was boring, they were tired because of the long journey and too much alcohol. Both of them fell - Martina fell asleep and Nelly fell over a chair. 

I will keep you informed. There is no better news than the news straight from the horse's mouth. Good night, sleep well.

What's the password for CCTV in your villa?😀😀

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Not long ago I called H Fatboy the greatest moralist in this forum. You are definitely number two. By the way, are you a left-hander or a right-hander?

That depends.  Do want to be knocked out with a right punch, or use my left for an upper and loose some teeth? 😎

I take it as a compliment to wear the label as a moralist.  We all have discretions. I would like to think my positive, moral values far exceed what the devil on my left shoulder persuades me to do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

That depends.  Do want to be knocked out with a right punch, or use my left for an upper and loose some teeth? 😎

I take it as a compliment to wear the label as a moralist.  We all have discretions. I would like to think my positive, moral values far exceed what the devil on my left shoulder persuades me to do.

I am impressed. Honestly, I expected an intellectual duel. But I have just noticed you are unarmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Amen Howard!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

the emperors new groove GIF

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nelly and Bogdan......Martina and Alberto.

I am of the same age group as Harley.  I can't apply my generations moral code to these young adults. They grew up in a different time, a different country, and probably, a different moral code.

First big difference, they agreed to participate in RLC. Cameras watching you 24/7. Watching you shower, get dressed/undressed. Watching you have sex. 

I don't think the Nelly and Martina attraction is a RLC scripted show. RLC asking tenants to take on lovers is just to big of an outrageous request. 

I think Bogdan, currently, is tolerant of Nelly's "activities" with Martina. There may be an understanding, Nelly can have an affair with Martina, as long as Nelly returns to Bogdan. 

Alberto doesn't seem to be concerned with Martina having an affair with Nelly. There may be an understanding, maybe he is confident that Martina will return to him. 

Just my thoughts. 

I wonder if Bogdan would be so tolerant if Nelly were having an affair with another man.

Would Alberto be concerned for Martina if she were having an affair with another man?  Would he like to hear all the details when Martina returned home?

** An interesting question, one that could fill a full thread.  I think that some/most men wouldn't be too distressed by a wife/girlfriend 'having it off' with another female; but if their female partner was 'having it off' with a male, they would be devastated!  It just doesn't seem so troubling if she's being 'silly' with a female - but if it was male, that's a 'no no'.  Of course, some men get off on these girl-girl scenarios for 'kinky' reasons. 😯