Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

43 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Leaving moral relativism aside, including the participants, and we as the voyeurs, is it safe to look at the 4 couples relationship?

Linda & Tibor: solid

Kitty & Smith: solid

Miru & Dantez  : quirky but solid

Martina & Alberto: ???? I know she supposedly tells him everything, but fucking a woman (opposed to another man) is still stepping our from your commitment to your partner.

Maybe there should be an asterisk (*) next to M&A on the RLC listing.

Yup Kitty& Smith are solid the couple who physically and emotionally abuse each other. I guess people will say anything to take a shot at Martina & Alberto.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, DidiHamann said:

Their commitment to each other is theirs to decide. There's more to relationships than being serial monogamists.

Excellent said 👏👏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, super134 said:

Yup Kitty& Smith are solid the couple who physically and emotionally abuse each other. I guess people will say anything to take a shot at Martina & Alberto.

I'm just talking about seeing others. Nothing more,nothing less.

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I will solve your math problem because Nelly is not even 30 years old :biggrin:

I was told by a translater that Martina is 24 and Alberto 29, so close enough, Don't know about The Nell, to me she looks mid 30's but that could be down to certain substances!!

44 minutes ago, super134 said:

Leaving moral relativism aside, including the participants, and we as the voyeurs, is it safe to look at the 4 couples relationship?

Linda & Tibor: solid

Kitty & Smith: solid

Miru & Dantez  : quirky but solid

Martina & Alberto: ???? I know she supposedly tells him everything, but fucking a woman (opposed to another man) is still stepping our from your commitment to your partner.

It appears you are evaluating based on whether a couple has cheated.  But this doesn't account for "open relationships".  How would you evaluate Carlos & Claire?  Are they solid?

Perhaps another way to distinguish is whether the couple is committed to each other or whether it is a sort of "friends with benefits" arrangement.  I think this is the question about Martina & Alberto.  And I would put Anthony & Lorraine perhaps in the same category and possibly Bogdan and Nelly.   I am NOT saying these couples are not committed.  We are speculating and exploring and sharing observations here.

52 minutes ago, DidiHamann said:

Their commitment to each other is theirs to decide. There's more to relationships than being serial monogamists.

It is their's to decide. That's why I included moral relativism at the beginning.

Is there an accepted definition of a serial monogamist? Not a recently made up one.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It appears you are evaluating based on whether a couple has cheated.  But this doesn't account for "open relationships".  How would you evaluate Carlos & Claire?  Are they solid?

Perhaps another way to distinguish is whether the couple is committed to each other or whether it is a sort of "friends with benefits" arrangement.  I think this is the question about Martina & Alberto.  And I would put Anthony & Lorraine perhaps in the same category and possibly Bogdan and Nelly.   I am NOT saying these couples are not committed.  We are speculating and exploring and sharing observations here.

Please, refer to my comment about moral relativism.