Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

il y a 5 minutes, yelt a dit :

The happy ending would be Martina running back into the arms of her man (Alberto) telling him she realized how much she loved him. Telling him she has made a big mistake, the trip was a mistake. Telling him she has been with other men and she will stop the craziness. But only if he attempts to get a job, and shows he loves her more than anything and whats a real life with her. Also, She thought she was in love with Nelly but Nelly thought this was just fun, a game.  Nelly said she can not leave the man she loves and lovers her.  Martina and Nelly will remain friends only without involvement. 

I suppose James Cameron could be convinced.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

The happy ending would be Martina running back into the arms of her man (Alberto) telling him she realized how much she loved him. Telling him she has made a big mistake, the trip was a mistake. Telling him she has been with other men and she will stop the craziness. But only if he attempts to get a job, and shows he loves her more than anything and whats a real life with her. Also, She thought she was in love with Nelly but Nelly thought this was just fun, a game.  Nelly said she can not leave the man she loves and lovers her.  Martina and Nelly will remain friends only without involvement. 

...and Nelly and Boggy leave B4...😁

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

...and Nelly and Boggy leave B4...😁

Yes. Only to show up in another RLC apartment, Nelly gets involved with another girl and we see Martina visit from time to time. I am writing the script and patent now!

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

To be honest, this was RLC's greatest mistake. They should have paid for the trip and the stay. And in exchange for this RLC should have received the permission to install some temporary cams in Martina's parents' house. Now our imagination goes full speed and we fancy M&A make love in every hidden place of their house -  the larder, the attics, the cellar, in M's grandparents' bedroom which hasn't been used since they died 20 years ago. But calm down, they don't stay at her parents' house. It's too small. However, most hotels are still closed due to Corona. I therefore offered them to stay at my holiday residence for free, which they accepted in spite of the CCTV I had installed last year. They don't even object to me watching them. Last night was boring,they were tired because of the long journey and too much alcohol. Both of them fell - Martina fell asleep and Nelly fell over a chair. 

I will keep you informed. There is no better news than the news straight from the horse's mouth. Good night, sleep well.

Well..It appears you really did have anything to offer for you own conjecture? 

27 minutes ago, yelt said:

Well..It appears you really did have anything to offer for you own conjecture? 

Sorry, you really did not have anything to offer here but your own conjecture of CCTV.  No worries mate.