Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

On 6/21/2021 at 10:51 AM, Calle said:

I unsubscribed a few months ago, but follow CamCaps in order to see if anything new is announced.

You unsubscribed from RLC ? Because of one of RLC's apartments, if I am not mistaken RLC has eleven apartments. 

That explains the confused emoji's certain posts are getting !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, scutus said:

You unsubscribed from RLC ? Because of one of RLC's apartments, if I am not mistaken RLC has eleven apartments. 

That explains the confused emoji's certain posts are getting !

For the last six seven monts I followed only Leora and Malia, the other apartments were not even that interesting. Finally, as L&M did not seem to get anywhere, i unsubscribed and probably will never return.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2021 at 5:02 PM, Calle said:

For the last six seven monts I followed only Leora and Malia, the other apartments were not even that interesting. Finally, as L&M did not seem to get anywhere, i unsubscribed and probably will never return.

See ya

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2021 at 4:08 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora sitzt im Bett, entspannt sich und reibt ihre Muschi mit dem Finger, bis sie erregt ist

(Content No Longer Available)

mal wieder ein entspannter Leora Abend!!!!!

sicher schon bemerkt RLC hat eine Cam im Wohnzimmer freigeschaltet.

Wahrscheinlich wollen sie neue Kunden werben, aber mal ehrlich Leora macht im Gegensatz zur alten Wohnung immer doch das gleiche,

Malias und Leoras pseudo Lesben-Spiele wirken im Gegensatz zu Nelly und Martina nicht nur langweilig sondern wie Kinderkram.

Die meiste Zeit verbringen beide faul liegend auf dem Bett und glotzen den ganzen tag auf das iPad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, letsdothis said:

ROFL! Although, I don't think there was any pissing going on. :biggrin: That's how it was named when I got it. 

I know, some of the titles on 'certain' other sites are hilarious!

letsdothis, how do you manage to download videos from hotscopes.net? I have tried to watch videos on their site, but it is one of the worst sites I have ever met. By clicking a video I would want to see I get anything else but the video. I managed to see one of the L&M videos by accident after having tried more than 10 times - the other one never opened.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Calle said:

letsdothis, how do you manage to download videos from hotscopes.net? I have tried to watch videos on their site, but it is one of the worst sites I have ever met. By clicking a video I would want to see I get anything else but the video. I managed to see one of the L&M videos by accident after having tried more than 10 times - the other one never opened.

You need to install a good ad/popup blocker or two as add-ons to your browser. Using your browser's built-in blocker is also a good idea. Most of them have them these days. I still get a few, but it makes the job much easier. If you do get a popup (watch the address bar) just hit Ctrl-W to get rid of it and click on the video again. Sometimes it takes a few clicks on the video. Until recently, hotscopes has been pretty good about limiting their popups, at least I found that to be the case, but each site is different, and they frequently change how they work. Patience is the watch word.

I hope that's helpful.

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You need to install a good ad/popup blocker or two as add-ons to your browser. Using your browser's built-in blocker is also a good idea. Most of them have them these days. I still get a few, but it makes the job much easier. If you do get a popup (watch the address bar) just hit Ctrl-W to get rid of it and click on the video again. Sometimes it takes a few clicks on the video. Until recently, hotscopes has been pretty good about limiting their popups, at least I found that to be the case, but each site is different, and they frequently change how they work. Patience is the watch word.

I hope that's helpful.

Thank you for your advice. Instead of patience, I tend to be quick in my moves and do not return to those sites that try to cheat. The way hotscopes acts is clear cheating.

• Like 2