Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

40 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya....that seems normal for them... penetration of more than a slipped finger tip seems to be what this friends caress shows are like ... they are not to be confused with lust bunny lesbians ....  it seems to be their limits    and it drives me fucking nuts ...lol 

just wait my friend, a voyeur should have lots of patience

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

yes my friend we all have been patient for some time with these 2....  and I am fully behind the 'anticipation buzz' of voyeurism with all of this project...  

some how I simply enjoy this unique and touching friendship, of these 2... this acceptance and this arrangement they have created ... I have no clue of their views and I would not insult to say 'agenda' but it's a word that helps  to say they are doing their own thing.... and for some reason it is so unique it turns me on ..   I am not a sub but they hotscope vids I have seen of the pussy carressing blows my mind  with the hope, the anticipation of will this be the time ... and probably never will happen...   ENJOY 1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Glad you have so much spare time on your hands :biggrin: must be hard doing nothing all day and night :biggrin:

16 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya....that seems normal for them... penetration of more than a slipped finger tip seems to be what this friends caress shows are like ... they are not to be confused with lust bunny lesbians ....  it seems to be their limits    and it drives me fucking nuts ...lol 

We did not see whether the dildo was in for some moments or not (I think not) as the video switched quite soon to cam 10, showing    Leora´s face instead of her pussy. And as soon as Leora got her orgasm, Malia drew herself away and did not show any affection to Leora - the work was done, no feelings needed. Just like Paul who jumps from the bed and hurries to thé bathroom the minute they have finished and Leora is still almost unconscious (because she has bated in the end).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The last time they did it, both girls penetrated each other Doggy style. Maybe only slightly inside, this depends on personal viewpoint as to how much, but penetration itself did happen, no matter how much or little. Cams 9 and 11 showed this. And it happened until climax too. Whether the video of that one appears, people will have to wait and see.

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Glad you have so much spare time on your hands :biggrin: must be hard doing nothing all day and night :biggrin:

thats why u need replay so u dont waste your time watching every minute live

17 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The last time they did it, both girls penetrated each other Doggy style. Maybe only slightly inside, this depends on personal viewpoint as to how much, but penetration itself did happen, no matter how much or little. Cams 9 and 11 showed this. And it happened until climax too. Whether the video of that one appears, people will have to wait and see.

I saw that, but I would not call touching the pussy with the tip of the dildo instead of the side a real penetration.

21 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes my friend we all have been patient for some time with these 2....  and I am fully behind the 'anticipation buzz' of voyeurism with all of this project...  

some how I simply enjoy this unique and touching friendship, of these 2... this acceptance and this arrangement they have created ... I have no clue of their views and I would not insult to say 'agenda' but it's a word that helps  to say they are doing their own thing.... and for some reason it is so unique it turns me on ..   I am not a sub but they hotscope vids I have seen of the pussy carressing blows my mind  with the hope, the anticipation of will this be the time ... and probably never will happen...   ENJOY 1

A similar perspective as the perspective that I have developed on such matters and are therefore those which I agree with as well MT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, anonymous200912 said:

Is there a new host that can be used? When ever I come here i'm lucky if even 1 link is still active

Mab.to lasts 72 Hours (3 Days) before the link is dead.  Other hosts you only get a day at the most and the DMCA stomps on it for removal.

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Mab.to lasts 72 Hours (3 Days) before the link is dead.  Other hosts you only get a day at the most and the DMCA stomps on it for removal.

I've seen some Mab.to links dead within 24 hours

• Like 1