Mira & Henry (2021) Part #3

budda

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Don't look at me. I'm as much in the dark as you.

The Cartesian Method is the philosophical and scientific system of René Descartes. Cartesians view the mind as being wholly separate from the corporeal body. Sensation and the perception of reality are thought to be the source of untruth and illusions, with the only reliable truths to be had in the existence of a metaphysical mind. Such a mind can perhaps interact with a physical body, but it does not exist in the body, nor even in the same physical plane as the body. Wikipedia

In philosophy of mind, Cartesian materialism is the idea that at some place (or places) in the brain, there is some set of information that directly corresponds to our conscious experience. Contrary to its name, Cartesian materialism is not a view that was held by or formulated by René Descartes, who subscribed rather to a form of substance dualism.

Next!!l!!😀

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you having a laugh Ash? 🤔I'll need to consult my buddy Lets😁cos I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.I was gonna ask Justy Boy or Rob but they are as dumb as me. 😁

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Don't look at me. I'm as much in the dark as you.

The Cartesian Method is the philosophical and scientific system of René Descartes. Cartesians view the mind as being wholly separate from the corporeal body. Sensation and the perception of reality are thought to be the source of untruth and illusions, with the only reliable truths to be had in the existence of a metaphysical mind. Such a mind can perhaps interact with a physical body, but it does not exist in the body, nor even in the same physical plane as the body. Wikipedia

In philosophy of mind, Cartesian materialism is the idea that at some place (or places) in the brain, there is some set of information that directly corresponds to our conscious experience. Contrary to its name, Cartesian materialism is not a view that was held by or formulated by René Descartes, who subscribed rather to a form of substance dualism.

Weeble wobble Weeble wobble Weeble wobble 😜🤪😜🤪😋😋😋🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you having a laugh Ash? 🤔I'll need to consult my buddy Lets😁cos I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.I was gonna ask Justy Boy or Rob but they are as dumb as me. 😁

Don't ask me for gods sake went completely over my head to be sure. Think Ash must be on something special to spout that load of crap and then good old Let's followed it up with another load 😂😂😂😂 duhhhhhh🤔

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Talking sense at last then 😂 Though when yer weeble starts wobbling think you may have a little problem 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I dont see how Henry can share such a gorgeous woman as Mira..

That dude with the beard is absolutely fucking her brains out better than Henry ever could.  The swinger lifestyle.

19 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

AH, now I get it, some sensible conversation at last😂😂

17 hours ago, Robwin said:

Talking sense at last then 😂 Though when yer weeble starts wobbling think you may have a little problem 😂

I found out that you two already met, here is a picture of that day but which is Dave & which is Robwin? 

Bill_and_Ben.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Just In said:

I don't know what that means. I know what a Weeble is and I know what wobble means and I know that,
Musical Notes Joypixels GIF - MusicalNotes Joypixels MusicalSound GIFs Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down.Musical Notes Joypixels GIF - MusicalNotes Joypixels MusicalSound GIFs

I also know this is the 50th anniversary year of the introduction of the Weeble.

wibble-wobble - The sound of something liquidy wobbling (e.g. jello).

weeble. [Cambridge] Used to denote frustration, usually at amazing stupidity.

:biggrin:
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I found out that you two already met, here is a picture of that day but which is Dave & which is Robwin? 

Bill_and_Ben.jpg

Bill and Ben in colour?never on my watch.Black and white and that was your lot,not that I had a telly when I was a kid.

• Like 1