Mira & Henry (2021) Part #3

budda

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I don't know what that means. I know what a Weeble is and I know what wobble means and I know that,
Musical Notes Joypixels GIF - MusicalNotes Joypixels MusicalSound GIFs Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down.Musical Notes Joypixels GIF - MusicalNotes Joypixels MusicalSound GIFs

I also know this is the 50th anniversary year of the introduction of the Weeble.

wibble-wobble - The sound of something liquidy wobbling (e.g. jello).

weeble. [Cambridge] Used to denote frustration, usually at amazing stupidity.

:biggrin:
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Does that have something to do with weeble wobble? I didn't find weeble or wobble on that page.

No sorry buddy it was more about the horrendously insulting😀post/gif from JB of Bill and Ben(who are far more intelligent than Rob and me😀).Anyway pal I think we better drop this subject or Stone will be giving us a row😕😇 for going of topic.

P.S.M&H must be saying WTF😀

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Just In said:

I found out that you two already met, here is a picture of that day but which is Dave & which is Robwin? 

Bill_and_Ben.jpg

JB forgot to mention that he is the one in the middle, Little Weed or as Weed would say,Weeeeeeed :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

מעניין כמה ימים היא תשתחרר לפני שהיא תתחבר עם הבחור הזה שוב - אם זה ריס היא עדיין הייתה מזדיינת את הבחור 

she really enjoyed the fuck with this guy,she had not had such a mood for a long time it was missing her,she wanted another round but the guy got dressed and left,I'm sure she'll invite him for another fuck.

I see that the slippery geezer has turned up again, the only advantage of him was that he used to bring the only girl that came close to Mira's beauty, now that she doesn't come with him I can see no point in him, he merely creeps about.

12 minutes ago, Lincolnr said:

I see that the slippery geezer has turned up again, the only advantage of him was that he used to bring the only girl that came close to Mira's beauty, now that she doesn't come with him I can see no point in him, he merely creeps about.

I dont know why you call him a slippery geezer---Its nice to see Mira get a guy with a big HARD cock that stays HARD --It looked like she very much enjoyed being fucked by him and he definitely rang her bell at least once