Mira & Henry (2021) Part #3

budda

5 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

did you skip last week? obviously yes) 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Maren, Mira & Henry and Annika late orgy and photo session, Apr10/21 Maren, Mira & Henry and Annika late orgy and photo session in category Orgy on realm Maren & Karel camera Bedroom at...

hey Henry I like hairy pussy just like you. Please, ask all these women to let their pussies hairy, but really hairy , not trimmed.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

דילגת בשבוע שעבר? כמובן שכן) 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

צפו ברגע שמארנה, מירה והנרי ואניקה אורגיה ומאוחרת ומפגש תמונות, אפריל 10/21 מרן, מירה והנרי ואניקה מאוחרות אורגיה ומפגש תמונות בקטגוריה אורגיה על הממלכה מרן וקארל מצלמת חדר שינה בבית ...

I saw henry fucked guests but as I wrote mira has not fucked since with any guest since

I was wondering...
Which great opponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomenon to a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

• Like 1

Have you heard of the famous old saying "A watched kettle never boils?"
This evening  I switched on my kettle and watched it closely.
It boiled in 2 minutes 17.34 seconds.
..So what a load of bollocks that old saying is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, plum said:

Have you heard of the famous old saying "A watched kettle never boils?"
This evening  I switched on my kettle and watched it closely.
It boiled in 2 minutes 17.34 seconds.
..So what a load of bollocks that old saying is.

Add a couple drops of dish soap to it and watch it boil.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, plum said:

I was wondering...
Which great opponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomenon to a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

Many insist there is no point of contact between the extended and unexpected, I'd like to know Cartesian realism resists the reduction of psychological phenomenon to a physical state by which great opponent or opponents. That is the question that I put forward here tonight!

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Many insist there is no point of contact between the extended and unexpected, I'd like to know Cartesian realism resists the reduction of psychological phenomenon to a physical state by which great opponent or opponents. That is the question that I put forward here tonight!

Are you having a laugh Ash? 🤔I'll need to consult my buddy Lets😁cos I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.I was gonna ask Justy Boy or Rob but they are as dumb as me. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Are you having a laugh Ash? 🤔I'll need to consult my buddy Lets😁cos I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.I was gonna ask Justy Boy or Rob but they are as dumb as me. 😁

Don't look at me. I'm as much in the dark as you.

The Cartesian Method is the philosophical and scientific system of René Descartes. Cartesians view the mind as being wholly separate from the corporeal body. Sensation and the perception of reality are thought to be the source of untruth and illusions, with the only reliable truths to be had in the existence of a metaphysical mind. Such a mind can perhaps interact with a physical body, but it does not exist in the body, nor even in the same physical plane as the body. Wikipedia

In philosophy of mind, Cartesian materialism is the idea that at some place (or places) in the brain, there is some set of information that directly corresponds to our conscious experience. Contrary to its name, Cartesian materialism is not a view that was held by or formulated by René Descartes, who subscribed rather to a form of substance dualism.

• Haha 3