Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

7 hours ago, Jarod said:

This same pretty maid who is now waving her tits from side to side while sleeping, good tits anyway. The sleeping postures are a bit peculiar but the main thing that sleeps well. From the beginning of the week it slept 12h, was awake for a while and continued to sleep again and woke up at night and ate and cleaned and left home. I'm jealous that will be able to sleep around for a long time.

Well, 12hrs is when she is really busy and don't have time to waste on sleeping. Anyway let her sleep. She needs to crash some other party tonight.

15 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Believe me mate, it's not about him or what he does. people just hate the male participants, especially if they are with pretty girls (you could probably guess why ) 😃. Daniel used to get same sort of comments, just look at Scott ( I know he is not likable 😂  ), Ashton, Christopher, Henry and so on 😂

In RLC there is this very nice guy (Bogdan) who lives with the girls, and as far as I have seen, he hasn't done anything wrong, but many people hate him with passion and abuse him on daily basis  🤣.

I hope Ken is smart enough to know the reason behind the hateful comments and as you say just ignore them. 

I will be pretty surprised actually if someone is really jealous of Ken. A guy whose life mainly consist of playing video games and attending parties which I am sure he would have avoided if he didn't need the views shouldn't be a subject of envy. Some game addicts may be but other people I very much doubt it. Elliot, Still, Stiffler, etc have been with a lot of pretty girls but I don't think they are hated. Yes, there will be negative comments like for Stiffler sleeping, Still watching videos on mobile etc. but those are present in all the apartments which people are interested in. And not really sure Aston or Christopher are hated as well. In their pages most of the negative comments I see are for Demi (not smiling) and Helena (playing games lately and pussycamdirect). Anyway these views are always subjective and there is no right or wrong .. just a difference of opinion.

Btw I am familiar with Bogdan. When I had RLC subscription he was with Nelly and they had some pretty realistic parties. Liked them as a couple but not sure how he would be with a bunch of girls. he was very dedicated to Nelly at that time.

12 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

There is nothing new to report from Barbie and Ken.
The apartment has been going in circles for weeks.

Maybe we will see Ken and Barbie's parents again at Easter.😉

Where were you ?? We really missed you 😃

19 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I will be pretty surprised actually if someone is really jealous of Ken. A guy whose life mainly consist of playing video games and attending parties which I am sure he would have avoided if he didn't need the views shouldn't be a subject of envy. Some game addicts may be but other people I very much doubt it.

Playing video games and partying with pretty girls all the time while getting paid doesn't sound too bad to me 😂  that for sure brings out some jealousy in some men as it's evident from some posts in this thread 😃 

23 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Elliot, Still, Stiffler, etc have been with a lot of pretty girls but I don't think they are hated. Yes, there will be negative comments like for Stiffler sleeping, Still watching videos on mobile etc. but those are present in all the apartments which people are interested in. And not really sure Aston or Christopher are hated as well. In their pages most of the negative comments I see are for Demi (not smiling) and Helena (playing games lately and pussycamdirect). Anyway these views are always subjective and there is no right or wrong .. just a difference of opinion.

yes, of course there is a degree to the amount of hate each male participant receives. Some receive more than others lol 

26 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Btw I am familiar with Bogdan. When I had RLC subscription he was with Nelly and they had some pretty realistic parties. Liked them as a couple but not sure how he would be with a bunch of girls. he was very dedicated to Nelly at that time.

He is still with Nelly, they live in the Villa with 4 other girls ( they have their own room ). just him being there makes some people extremely jealous and angry 😂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, karamela4 said:

We missed it so much, we are glad it came

we still don't know your name

nic4.png

The VHTV Watermark must be on all images of VHTV Apartment Content.  Thanks.