Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

16 minutes ago, budda said:

I'm so sorry Barbie but you won't be able to fuck tonight !
The boy has had a busy day with video games and now he is too tired.
Don't forget that many of us: me, Jabbath, Sparkles, Bluewinner, Spielo, Robwin, Just in, Letsdothis, etc. etc. are ready to take Ken's place immediately. 😉 😉

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.ccf32dce03c6d209194c7b2862530134.jpg

You look so pretty standing there and he's missing it all. Big dummy

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Barbie, I'm all for taking Ken's place also. He's a pretty good lover when he actually makes love to you, but I got a few tricks up my sleeve, and some moves maybe Ken doesn't know about. I've never been with a woman before, but I know what I like, so I'm sure I know a few things you like. Thx for forgetting me budda friend! LOL 😇.

Sorry @ashleyxyzbut I couldn't name all the CC members; I wrote the first ones that came to mind. I'm sure you would have a lot more attention for the lovely Barbie too.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Barbie, I'm all for taking Ken's place also. He's a pretty good lover when he actually makes love to you, but I got a few tricks up my sleeve, and some moves maybe Ken doesn't know about. I've never been with a woman before, but I know what I like, so I'm sure I know a few things you like. Thx for forgetting me budda friend! LOL 😇.

Ahhh someone is obviously feeling better eh Ash 👍 Fill yer boots time is it 🤭😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, budda said:

I'm so sorry Barbie but you won't be able to fuck tonight !
The boy has had a busy day with video games and now he is too tired.
Don't forget that many of us: me, Jabbath, Sparkles, Bluewinner, Spielo, Robwin, Just in, Letsdothis, etc. etc. are ready to take Ken's place immediately. 😉 😉

Have to draw lots Budda to have a fair go 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Just now, sr71gn said:

Does this guy know that Reese got penetrated by another guy for hours yesterday--by mouth-hand and cock(a huge one at that)?

Why does that changes anything?? It's Reese, as long as he empty his balls on her, it's totally fine for him

• Haha 2