B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #32 (April)

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

So the male always leaves?

Hakeem stayed by himself, I believe. Usually when a couple breaks up on RLC (back when they actually had couples at least), the apartment closes. Masha and Maya are the only two girls I can think of who continued on by themselves. 

Also, I don't think we know for sure that Luna & Zac broke up. It seemed like they were having a fight when Zac visited B4. But Kitty & Smith would just call that a Tuesday. So who knows?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

Hakeem stayed by himself, I believe. Usually when a couple breaks up on RLC (back when they actually had couples at least), the apartment closes. Masha and Maya are the only two girls I can think of who continued on by themselves. 

Also, I don't think we know for sure that Luna & Zac broke up. It seemed like they were having a fight when Zac visited B4. But Kitty & Smith would just call that a Tuesday. So who knows?

You are right about Hakeem , the thing is that no one believed that they were a real couple with Asia ( if I remember her name correctly ) ... everyone was complaiining because he was fucking the one after the other and only when he left , his RLC contribution was recognised 😂😂He should have stayed but I believe he wanted to quit and it wasn’t RLC that kicked him out .

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Maya does have another partner... she had enough of Stephan if I remember.

She had a BF of shorts but he wasn’t officially a tenant 

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

That is your opinion and is not shared by others.  But you seem to advocate incessantly on how RLC should run their business without any skin in the game.  Why don't you start your own site and try to put them out of business if you feel what you want is what everyone else wants.

You really think the girls are forced?  The girls have a choice to do it or not to make extra money.  They do it because they choose to.  I've asked you this in the past, why do you have a problem with the girls making extra money while they are contracted for the apartments?

I have nothing against money in return for an insight into private life. That is more or less the original concept of RLC. What is totally reprehensible, however, is to pay the residents to do something they would not otherwise do. Shows are the opposite of real life. If RLC wants to go this way, they should open a new site, choose the name accordingly (like FakeLifeCam) and adapt a motto (24/7 bullshit shows for morons who want to pay money for garbage 🤣).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have nothing against money in return for an insight into private life. That is more or less the original concept of RLC. What is totally reprehensible, however, is to pay the residents to do something they would not otherwise do. Shows are the opposite of real life. If RLC wants to go this way, they should open a new site, choose the name accordingly (like FakeLifeCam) and adapt a motto (24/7 bullshit shows for morons who want to pay money for garbage 🤣).

Why do you fall back on name calling when we are having a discussion here?  Who is the 'moron' then that keeps coming back to a forum that discusses a site he no longer likes or subscribe to.  Make peace with in and move on.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3