Masha - Home activities #10

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Solo lei fino al 20, lui dovrebbe tornare il 12 credo, sarano in Hotel, poi faranno una festa per far conoscere a tutti il ragazzo, e poi quando lui andra’ via, Masha andra’ in B4.

Great info 😇 , was a bit fast with my comment then ☺️ At least we get Masha for 8 days in Barcelona alone 😉

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Solo lei fino al 20, lui dovrebbe tornare il 12 credo, sarano in Hotel, poi faranno una festa per far conoscere a tutti il ragazzo, e poi quando lui andra’ via, Masha andra’ in B4.

Yes, I think so too

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that Nelly hasn’t been this helpful with a B apartment and we will be seeing cameo appearances . 

Perhaps the short notice didn’t allow for a solution where they could stay but personally I am displeased that she didn’t spend time the whole weekend for a solution . I mean , come on , it is Masha , everyone knows she was going to Barcelona and it is like she isn’t belonging to the project when I believe a solution could easily be found . 

Anyway , perhaps I am too subjective with my opinion and not seeing all aspects of it . I only know that it would have been a crazy two holidays week watching Masha involved in a B apartment and the guy next to her that we saw what he is also capable of . 

Anyway, considering that she had to go to Egypt, where there is no RLC apartment, it doesn't change much that she finally goes to Barcelona and that she is not in either  an RLC apartment
I even heard that there were plenty of apartments without a camera in Barcelona, that's crazy information 🤣

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sembra che Nelly non sia stata così di aiuto con un appartamento B e vedremo apparizioni cameo. 

Forse il breve preavviso non permetteva una soluzione dove potessero rimanere, ma personalmente sono dispiaciuto che lei non abbia trascorso tutto il fine settimana per una soluzione. Voglio dire, dai, è Masha, tutti sanno che sarebbe andata a Barcellona ed è come se non appartenesse al progetto quando credo che una soluzione potrebbe essere facilmente trovata. 

Ad ogni modo, forse sono troppo soggettivo con la mia opinione e non ne vedo tutti gli aspetti. So solo che sarebbero state due settimane di ferie pazze guardando Masha coinvolta in un appartamento B e il ragazzo accanto a lei di cui abbiamo visto di cosa è capace anche lui. 

Il miotivo non e’ il breve preavviso, ma che Nelly non voleva che portasse il ragazzo a dormire li perche’ non e’ una casa per appuntamenti per portare chi vuole lei ed avere cazzi random come fa’ Masha e l’ha chiamata puttana, Masha crede che Nelly sia gelosa

Just now, moos54 said:

Anyway, considering that she had to go to Egypt, where there is no RLC apartment, it doesn't change much that she finally goes to Barcelona and that she is not in either  an RLC apartment
I even heard that there were plenty of apartments without a camera in Barcelona, that's crazy information 🤣

I think she chose Barcelona for safety so as to escape Rome and it was an easy fast decision after the Egypt fiasco . Anyway , Mauri gave a good update and I am pleased with the development ☺️

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Il miotivo non e’ il breve preavviso, ma che Nelly non voleva che portasse il ragazzo a dormire li perche’ non e’ una casa per appuntamenti per portare chi vuole lei ed avere cazzi random come fa’ Masha e l’ha chiamata puttana, Masha crede che Nelly sia gelosa

This is hypocrisy from Nelly and obviously she has no idea how the villa works , under normal circumstances , the girls could have whenever they wanted a new guy if they were going out as long as night life or social gatherings were possible . I guess she had no idea of Diane and Olya and how they made things last year or some of the parties and how they were ending often on the bathtub and so on . Anyway , between two friends of 15 years , i would expect that she says “ let me see what I can do and I am so happy to see you again “ sort of comment . 

Edit comment .. especially what she has started also with Martina the last months ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Mi razón no es poco tiempo de aviso, pero que Nelly no quería que llevara al chico a dormir allí porque no es una casa de citas para traer a quien quiera y tener pollas al azar como lo hace Masha y la llama puta, Masha cree que Nelly esta celoso

But she had no problem sleeping in the house of Martina's parents ... that's called hypocrisy ...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she chose Barcelona for safety so as to escape Rome and it was an easy fast decision after the Egypt fiasco . Anyway , Mauri gave a good update and I am pleased with the development ☺️

Yes I understood that she really wanted to leave Rome and change air
It is true that Barcelona is the ideal destination as she has friends who live there and can easily avoid spending money on a place to stay.
But the problem is that she decided this a little at the last moment and especially that she is not alone, which requires adaptation for all

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Penso che abbia scelto Barcellona per sicurezza in modo da fuggire da Roma ed è stata una decisione facile e veloce dopo il fiasco dell'Egitto. Ad ogni modo, Mauri ha dato un buon aggiornamento e sono soddisfatto dello sviluppo ☺️

No. Dopo che gli e’ stato cancellato il volo per l’egitto hanno detto che sarebbero voluti andare in Costa Rica se gli avessero rimborsati tutti i soldi, ma cosi non e’ stato, e quindi hanno scelto Barcellona per partire con i soldi che gli sono stati ridati e non spenderne altri