Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #5

budda

12 hours ago, refazer said:

big fire today in St Petersburg.The Nevski manufacture.

ice_screenshot_20210412-160810.png

The firemen should move everyone back and let it burn. They shouldn't risk their lives, even if they put it out, so what?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's terrible news, horrible. What is inside that made this fire so bad?

It is a very old facility. They used to produce fabric there back in the 19th century. It was a historical building now. They used it as storage mainly. And people could go there and see how the factories worked back in the days. Kind of a museum... 

RIP for the poor firefighter 😟

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is a very old facility. They used to produce fabric there back in the 19th century. It was a historical building now. They used it as storage mainly. And people could go there and see how the factories worked back in the days. Kind of a museum... 

RIP for the poor firefighter 😟

It's a real shame.

• Sad 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

How's everything Jabbath. Hope all is well! Spring is almost here, summer behind that. And covids starting to get its ass kicked!  

Well I am good. But I am pissed about the situation here. The EU and our government fucked it up completely to buy enough vaccines. So we are right in the middle of the third wave and everything is still closed. We are hoping to get some of the Russian Sputnik vaccine soon to vaccinate more people. You still can't go out and meet people. Weather is getting better slowly. 
Thanks for asking my dear 😘

• Like 1