B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

39 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Lucky him, i can't justify paying for a sub, don't watch it enough, esp as they don't speak english, though i'm pretty sure most if not all of them do, you would think think that they would be encouraged to speak it to gain more subscription. Or do the subs statistics  show that the majority of subs are Russian. (sorry, bit off topic there) 🙂    

The only thing I want to hear in english is 'Hiya HappyChappie'. 🙂 And only from the girls. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

No, been using Opera for years with no problems and only this morning got this message, just too strange. On a side note, Nelly seemed rather unhappy this morning

Try another browser Edge for example. I got these messages at work, but Edge did well - for a while. There may have been a sw upgrade on Opera, so check parameters if it's your private pc

38 minutes ago, tryserratops said:

No, been using Opera for years with no problems and only this morning got this message, just too strange. On a side note, Nelly seemed rather unhappy this morning

Try clearing your cache.

45 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

its a thought, but I would guess they just want to speak in their native language - I lived as a foreigner for 11 years and didn't really speak the language so its really good to be able to talk to someone in your own lingo whenever you can.

Excellent point, Maybe most of their subs are Russian as well. I

can't help wondering as they have had to move to Western Europe why don't they as an experiment open a few new villa or apartments with English speaking as its main language, they might well see their subs go up, esp in the American market. Unless they have tried and had difficulty recruiting people to stay i guess.    

6 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

can't help wondering as they have had to move to Western Europe why don't they as an experiment open a few new villa or apartments with English speaking as its main language, they might well see their subs go up, esp in the American market. Unless they have tried and had difficulty recruiting people to stay i guess.    

Might be better to leave us using our imagination, instead of realising that 95% of the time they are talking crap

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

I think they always wanted to avoid having tenants that speak English or any other major languages that are easier to be understood so as to keep tenants “ protected “ for personal data that maybe they use , their real names and all these similar issues . But I agree , popularity would sky rocket if we could follow the conversations . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Noldus 2021-04-12 16-17-55-628.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pifflebunk said:

Lucky him, i can't justify paying for a sub, don't watch it enough, esp as they don't speak english, though i'm pretty sure most if not all of them do, you would think think that they would be encouraged to speak it to gain more subscription. Or do the subs statistics  show that the majority of subs are Russian. (sorry, bit off topic there) 🙂    

I eavedropped on a conversation Kim was having last year on her phone, she sounded like she came from the USA. Straight after that phone call she had another and sternly insisted on them talking to her in english and not spanish. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, redfan said:

Honestly,i've been following them since February 2018(Ihave been on this site ever since)They are my favorit couple!Whille living in St. Petersburg,they were an exemplary couple.Nelly was involved in music,and cosmetic at home!They also welcomed guest there,then there was no trace of what it is now!For the use of stimulants(drugs),however i am a little disappointed!And Bogdan is stillthe same dude!

They are both fake as the day is long!!

Boggy in B2 helping Sera move out more evidence he works for RLC plus he has some kind of company vehicle its a van i would assume that by when he hauls all of B4 on shopping trips and i dont think he helps the girls move or takes them to the airport using public transportation

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Boggy in B2 helping Sera move out more evidence he works for RLC plus he has some kind of company vehicle its a van i would assume that by when he hauls all of B4 on shopping trips and i dont think he helps the girls move or takes them to the airport using public transportation

B1 🙂