B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #39 (April)

31 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il a été dit le contraire sur le forum confirmé par un russophone

It was said the opposite on the forum confirmed by a Russian speaker

Then I was wrong 😇 But I know that both counties use the same language , my theory was right but opposite countries , it’s around 11-12 years that I was explained the differences and my mind betrayed me , good that it was the right thing mentioned 😇

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Damn that party must have kicked their asses day four now with no drinking if i am not mistaken and maybe thats why they are so bored , Masha is not much fun if nobody has a buzz sad to say get some drinks in them and Masha would be all over Megan at least if not Holly too

Didn't someone say Megan's BF had words with her about her behavior at the party?

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Украинският и руският са едно и също, украинецът може да разбере колега украинец, руснаците не толкова. Разликите са дори по-малки от американския / британския английски 

I don't thing exsactly the same my friend!Yes,ukrainians understand when russian is spoken because of their common past,but many things like words,expressions and sentencees in ukrainian are completely unknown to russians!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redfan said:

I don't thing exsactly the same my friend!Yes,ukrainians understand when russian is spoken because of their common past,but many things like words,expressions and sentencees in ukrainian are completely unknown to russians!

I have been working with Russian and Ukrainian people .Ukrainians would always make jobs for Russian people but Russian hardly ever for Ukrainians , that’s why my comment for the language .. I had both Ukrainian and Russian girlfriends , perhaps it’s only the tourism field and no other business that can be said this . 

• Like 1