Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

32 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

She was masturbating pretty hard in the living room when he was fucking her in the mouth. Maybe he thought she already came.  You could tell this session was going to be all about him.  When he could not finish jerking off on her face they retreated to the bedroom so he could finish doggy style. She needs more from him and he’s not going to do it. 

This is their way of doing sex for a very long time , to what concerns me , they both know what pleases the other and they have their own sex code communication .

I think we all judge the sex that this couple has ( that they are 10 years together ) because we believe as men we could satisfy Martina better than Alberto because we believe we know how to do better and what Martina wishes more . Well , sorry to all , only Martina knows actually what satisfies her and this man seems to fulfill her sex ( with a man ) the way she likes it.

I know that the majority here is jealous that Alberto fucks Martina because according to the majority , Alberto is average looks for gorgeous Martina , but for a couple who shares life , moments and experiences for almost 10 years , there are other also priorities for them that we don’t know . So , sit back , enjoy the rides and whatever they do , it is their life . We can criticize them for whatever they do ( Alberto bored and not searching actually for opportunities , Martina struggling with this thing with Nelly and her continuous wish to be in the villa where she really enjoys herself and many more things ) but to judge how they have pleasure in their sex life as a couple , honestly , it is beyond me . 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is their way of doing sex for a very long time , to what concerns me , they both know what pleases the other and they have their own sex code communication .

I think we all judge the sex that this couple has ( that they are 10 years together ) because we believe as men we could satisfy Martina better than Alberto because we believe we know how to do better and what Martina wishes more . Well , sorry to all , only Martina knows actually what satisfies her and this man seems to fulfill her sex ( with a man ) the way she likes it.

I know that the majority here is jealous that Alberto fucks Martina because according to the majority , Alberto is average looks for gorgeous Martina , but for a couple who shares life , moments and experiences for almost 10 years , there are other also priorities for them that we don’t know . So , sit back , enjoy the rides and whatever they do , it is their life . We can criticize them for whatever they do ( Alberto bored and not searching actually for opportunities , Martina struggling with this thing with Nelly and her continuous wish to be in the villa where she really enjoys herself and many more things ) but to judge how they have pleasure in their sex life as a couple , honestly , it is beyond me . 

You always sound like a marriage counsellor who originally wanted to be a parson or a priest. Amen!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he used to put a lot more effort into it 

"use to" being the operative words, me thinks Martina should be asking him whats up with him and sorting it out. If he resents her banging Nelly he should tell her, and not use sex as a weapon so to speak. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

really only five minutes and the other last 2 times i seen them have sex he lasted 7 and 8 minutes now 5 minutes this time and Martina is left to finish for herself he is not even trying to get her off anymore he treats her like a wham bam thank you mam and is off to the other room is he trying to lose her

you can't lose what you never had.......partnership of convenience!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baronsamedi said:

no doubt martina and nelly have more fun with each other. both have such uninspired lovers at home

how dare you talk about Bogdan that way!  Don't you know he is well respected and loved by the members of this forum?  He's a sex god according to them LMAO

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

really you say they both know what pleases the other apparently he does not give a shit any more and is happy letting Nelly do the heavy lifting,and no they have not been having sex like this for a long time he used to put more than 5 or 6 minutes into it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

really only five minutes and the other last 2 times i seen them have sex he lasted 7 and 8 minutes now 5 minutes this time and Martina is left to finish for herself he is not even trying to get her off anymore he treats her like a wham bam thank you mam and is off to the other room is he trying to lose her

Wham bam, thank you mam! Good early 70s David Bowie reference.

I agree with you something's off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Wham bam, thank you mam! Good early 70s David Bowie reference.

I agree with you something's off.

and the times i have watched them lately he always takes her from behind  and i used the expression before that it looked like he was grudge fucking her and just gets it over as fast as he can for himself and leaves her to masturbate  so maybe he has some underlying problem with Martinas relationship with Nelly and he is just putting on a happy face 

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

You always sound like a marriage counsellor who originally wanted to be a parson or a priest. Amen!

I always think that maybe we believe we are the best sex machine individuals and we can satisfy anyone when the truth is that no one can actually know this apart from the women we have sex with . If your GF / wife , / partner / lover is 1000% satisfied in sex with you and she repeatedly tells you , it doesn’t mean that if you could have sex  the same way with Martina she would be equally satisfied because she might likes it differently than what you believe it is pleasure for a woman . I can only say that if a woman is satisfied , your chances are way much more that also another woman likes . Just common sense and knowledge and no marriage counselor things 😉

• Like 2