Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

its just funny i get a notice someone commented on a post of mine i go check it out and its not even my post but you have it figured out now  oh and thanks for the amazing lover comment if they had a blushing Emoji i would use it now lol 😁 

Speaks volumes for Superman and Peter Pan doesn't it LMAO

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is there any particular reason you just have to be a asshole every single day and for your info that woman that left me for another woman she is still with 23yrs later is because she just liked pussy better and for your info she used to come back and see me from time to time when she wanted some dick and that went on till until i met my current wife of 20yrs 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

oh this one deserves a second comment, from what i see from these guys on RLC i am a great lover i am pissed if i dont get my wife off 2 or 3 times and thats before i even stick my dick in her and thats after 20yrs so i see this shit guys like Alburto do i can only laugh and just think what i would be doing if i was him

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh this one deserves a second comment, from what i see from these guys on RLC i am a great lover i am pissed if i dont get my wife off 2 or 3 times and thats before i even stick my dick in her and thats after 20yrs so i see this shit guys like Alburto do i can only laugh and just think what i would be doing if i was him

This....we can agree on!!

Bogdan = Superman because Gina thinks so and Alberto = Peter Pan because he sounds like he just flutters around without any care in the world with some kind of sheepish grin on his cuckold face....disgusting if you ask me!!

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina seems to be upset on this phone conversation!  She on with mother or her friend?

Talking with her mother about a family issue with her sister.

18 hours ago, emnv said:

The information is correct, they have been a couple for almost 10 years.

Martina will turn 25 in mid-june, and Alberto will turn 30 by the end of this month.

*** '10-years together' may be correct (I don't know) ... but with the endless speculation practised here, one wonders if it's actually fact, where did that info come from?  There's so much contradiction e.g. some call their big dog 'Lucky' others call it 'Blackie' ( in reality, no one really knows 🤣); when the dog took ill, on two separate occasions, some had declared it dead, others said it was still alive; some think M&A are married, some don't ( in reality, no one really knows 🤣) ... I rest my case.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2021 at 11:17 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, he changes his mind every time he turns around.  At least I'm consistent!!

*** DD has very fixed ideas and views on various subjects here, and, at the end of the day, nothing will change those views - it all comes down to naive thinking i.e. an over-simplified view of the world.  I disagree vehemently with him vis-à-vis covid matters; come to think of it, I disagree with him on most matters (well, almost 'most') 😄.

He has one redeeming feature though; under pressure, he always remains placid and unruffled, never comes back and attacks you (that takes a lot of tolerance and patience), and it saves the 'attacker' a lot of stress/time-consumption - takes the wind out their sails 😉 Nothing you can say will change his ways.  Then of course, there's him and Masha . . . . . . . . . . . . . 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, Scottish Republic a dit :

*** '10-years together' may be correct (I don't know) ... but with the endless speculation practised here, one wonders if it's actually fact, where did that info come from?  There's so much contradiction e.g. some call their big dog 'Lucky' others call it 'Blackie' ( in reality, no one really knows 🤣); when the dog took ill, on two separate occasions, some had declared it dead, others said it was still alive; some think M&A are married, some don't ( in reality, no one really knows 🤣) ... I rest my case.

some seem to think martina is having some torrid affair with nelly😉 

• Haha 2

Il y a 8 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

Probably shooting your load in one minute😉

• Haha 2

Anyone remember Maya and Stephan?   Alberto is approaching the same worthless-as-a-human-being level as Stephan when it comes towards his responsibilities in a relationship.

If you think about it, they are very similar: Both don't work and both play (played) games excessively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3