Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

21 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really you say they both know what pleases the other apparently he does not give a shit any more and is happy letting Nelly do the heavy lifting,and no they have not been having sex like this for a long time he used to put more than 5 or 6 minutes into it 

Nelly and Martina is lesbian sex and it isn’t the same , the pleasure is in another way and it is normal because first , this is new for both of them ( imagine Martina and Alberto the first 4-5 months together , probably they would fuck 2-3 times per day ) , second , a woman can last way so much more time than a man that he will always need his rest after cumming and third , between women it is easier because they don’t need much foreplay to get irritated since they can immediately touch and feel the erotic zones because they are both women and know exactly what they want . The main reason is that their sex  is new , next year , this month , Martina and Nelly will be a memory because whatever they have is a dead end . 

1 hour ago, pifflebunk said:

"use to" being the operative words, me thinks Martina should be asking him whats up with him and sorting it out. If he resents her banging Nelly he should tell her, and not use sex as a weapon so to speak. 

i pretty much just said a lot of what you did here in a comment a minute ago then i see this post by you 😁

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Martina is lesbian sex and it isn’t the same , the pleasure is in another way and it is normal because first , this is new for both of them ( imagine Martina and Alberto the first 4-5 months together , probably they would fuck 2-3 times per day ) , second , a woman can last way so much more time than a man that he will always need his rest after cumming and third , between women it is easier because they don’t need much foreplay to get irritated since they can immediately touch and feel the erotic zones because they are both women and know exactly what they want . The main reason is that their sex  is new , next year , this month , Martina and Nelly will be a memory because whatever they have is a dead end . 

guess we need to add sexual counselor to that list 😁😁

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and the times i have watched them lately he always takes her from behind  and i used the expression before that it looked like he was grudge fucking her and just gets it over as fast as he can for himself and leaves her to masturbate  so maybe he has some underlying problem with Martinas relationship with Nelly and he is just putting on a happy face 

I agree. Despite other people, it seems there is an underlying problem with M's relationship with Nelly for A.  Also, it seems Martina's sex drive is higher than A. So maybe, poor dick sex is better than nothing since she can't see Nelly 24/7.

en el libro EL MOTEL DEL VOYEUR de gay talese , el cual recomiendo , habla que el mejor sexo que vio , fue entre lesbianas , recordemos que el miraba desde un agujero en el techo y las personas que practicaban sexo no sabian que eran observadas , por lo cual es una informacion muy valiosa como dato . ( 

WWW.AMAZON.ES

The Voyeur'S Motel: Amazon.es: Talese, Gay: Libros en idiomas extranjeros

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

He's more of a sleep aid.  Every time I wanna fall asleep I just need to read one maybe two of his long winded post. 🤣

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

It’s easy to “ interpret “ things between these relations ( M&N / M&A ) , nothing strange happening except two people ( Martina / Nelly ) that both know that this leads nowhere and that both will lose so very much more when the passion and lust settles down . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I always think that maybe we believe we are the best sex machine individuals and we can satisfy anyone when the truth is that no one can actually know this apart from the women we have sex with . If your GF / wife , / partner / lover is 1000% satisfied in sex with you and she repeatedly tells you , it doesn’t mean that if you could have sex  the same way with Martina she would be equally satisfied because she might likes it differently than what you believe it is pleasure for a woman . I can only say that if a woman is satisfied , your chances are way much more that also another woman likes . Just common sense and knowledge and no marriage counselor things 😉

You are all talk. Please, kiss! Keep It Short and Simple.

• Upvote 3