Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

16 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s okay. My wife used to call me “perfect”, but she was a flatterer.

As long as you were doing things “ perfect “ , then let her speak 😁

19 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Yeah, but you don't even make any effort.

I don’t change who I am for anyone or anything , people should accept me with my bad and the good .. the ignore button can be of great use 😁😆

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t change who I am for anyone or anything , people should accept me with my bad and the good .. the ignore button can be of great use 😁😆

So you admit you are as bad as Harley who you criticize.

Just now, Lurkker said:

So you admit you are as bad as Harley who you criticize.

I respect all tenants and posters and I never insult anyone or make characterizations 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nelly and Martina is lesbian sex and it isn’t the same , the pleasure is in another way and it is normal because first , this is new for both of them ( imagine Martina and Alberto the first 4-5 months together , probably they would fuck 2-3 times per day ) , second , a woman can last way so much more time than a man that he will always need his rest after cumming and third , between women it is easier because they don’t need much foreplay to get irritated since they can immediately touch and feel the erotic zones because they are both women and know exactly what they want . The main reason is that their sex  is new , next year , this month , Martina and Nelly will be a memory because whatever they have is a dead end . 

*** Thank you Professor DD ... your insights and profound knowledge relating to sexual matters, leave me in laught awe.  You're quite a little treasure of knowledge - mind reader | covid authority | sexoligist. 🧐

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is their way of doing sex for a very long time , to what concerns me , they both know what pleases the other and they have their own sex code communication .

I think we all judge the sex that this couple has ( that they are 10 years together ) because we believe as men we could satisfy Martina better than Alberto because we believe we know how to do better and what Martina wishes more . Well , sorry to all , only Martina knows actually what satisfies her and this man seems to fulfill her sex ( with a man ) the way she likes it.

I know that the majority here is jealous that Alberto fucks Martina because according to the majority , Alberto is average looks for gorgeous Martina , but for a couple who shares life , moments and experiences for almost 10 years , there are other also priorities for them that we don’t know . So , sit back , enjoy the rides and whatever they do , it is their life . We can criticize them for whatever they do ( Alberto bored and not searching actually for opportunities , Martina struggling with this thing with Nelly and her continuous wish to be in the villa where she really enjoys herself and many more things ) but to judge how they have pleasure in their sex life as a couple , honestly , it is beyond me . 

*** DD, where did you get that info from?  The sums don't quite add up: Martina must be between 20-25 (Alberto 30-35).  This would imply that Alberto met her when she was 'underage' (a minor).  In most countries the age of consent is around 15/16, except Vatican City where it's 12.  Crikey!  Alberto could have ended up on some nasty sex register 😯 I find it hard (if you'll pardon the expression) to believe that they've been together for as long as 10 years.  They've been in RLC for around 4 years.  Maybe Alberto 'hung out' (please pardon the expression) for some time with her in Vatican City ... there's a lot going on behind the scenes there 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2