Martina and Alberto - home activities #16

Noldus

6 hours ago, emnv said:

The information is correct, they have been a couple for almost 10 years.

Martina will turn 25 in mid-june, and Alberto will turn 30 by the end of this month.

...and as we see it, neither has a future.  Not sure where Martina would be if off-cam.  As for Alberto, he'll be on his bike heading west until he reaches water.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Howard a dit :

...and as we see it, neither has a future.  Not sure where Martina would be if off-cam.  As for Alberto, he'll be on his bike heading west until he reaches water.

Obviously walking the streets! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Martina is studying , she has at least some ideas about the future , Alberto maybe he leaves RLC this year . 

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, EMMETT111 said:

Same old story. he should be ashamed of himself, you would think he would make a effort to make her cum, esp as he is on camera and people watching, either give her more foreplay before starting to fuck her or finger her off or use a sex toy to make her cum if you are a two pump chump and can't last. Obviously has not heard the expression, ladies first. Twats like him gives us blokes a bad name,

No he is only giving Spaniards a bad name.  And I thought that Spaniards were amazing lovers, right after Italians! 🙂

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

No he is only giving Spaniards a bad name.  And I thought that Spaniards were amazing lovers, right after Italians! 🙂

I have a girl that is a good friend of mine and all she dates are Spanish dudes.  When I asked her why she replied with...."they cum quick".  Of course I had this puzzled look on my face and she said...."I'm not one of them girls that wants to spend hours in the sack fucking some guy, they need to do their thing and then let's go have some real fun".

You women are very strange creatures!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

okay it did it again that was not my post that its saying you are commenting on ,has this ever happened to anyone else on here?

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay it did it again that was not my post that its saying you are commenting on ,has this ever happened to anyone else on here?

MY BAD Emmett.  I am so sorry.  Apparently if I grab the quote from YOUR post where you embedded the original ... this time from pifflebunk ... then it attributes the quote to YOU and not Mr. PIFFLE.  So, for the record, EMMETT111 *is* an amazing lover!

You would think the software could sort this out.  It's the 21st century for God sakes.

I pledge to be more careful in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

No, solo está dando mala fama a los españoles. ¡Y pensé que los españoles eran amantes increíbles, justo después de los italianos! 🙂

soy española y doy fe que los españoles no son peores amantes que los del resto del mundo que he probado, por cierto muy sobrevalorados los italianos jajaja

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

MY BAD Emmett.  I am so sorry.  Apparently if I grab the quote from YOUR post where you embedded the original ... this time from pifflebunk ... then it attributes the quote to YOU and not Mr. PIFFLE.  So, for the record, EMMETT111 *is* an amazing lover!

You would think the software could sort this out.  It's the 21st century for God sakes.

I pledge to be more careful in the future.

its just funny i get a notice someone commented on a post of mine i go check it out and its not even my post but you have it figured out now  oh and thanks for the amazing lover comment if they had a blushing Emoji i would use it now lol 😁 

• Haha 2