B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

Il y a 13 heures, Noldus a dit :

Serafima left the project @StnCld316

What should happen, happened.

Goodbye Ms Serafima, hope you find your smiles and true friendship back in your 'real world'.

It wasn't a pleasure watching you but at least, I did not complain as much this time round.

Never ever come back on RLC again, my girl.

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Upvote 3

Si j'ai bien compté,c'est son 3me déplacement en très peu de temps! Je suppose que c'est à sa demande qu'elle se trouve en B1. A la villa ,elle n'avait que très peu participé aux activités et tenter des liens d'amitié avec quiconque .

Bon début avec RADI ,ARIA rentre demain,il faudra bien une journée ou une nuit pour raconter en détail ses vacances... Ces prochains jours,j'entrevois un alignement des filles avec leurs mixers sur le lit d'ARIA.

Jesus Crist.now way😮.Its this girl that already been in other two barca houses in this latest "vacations" be the one replacing the one that left!?Are rlc cutting costs to max..lol.For almost two months only updates are two or three girls that left project and also some "vacations" from others.The regular couples houses in Spain still closed..no new girls and the ones that are in houses staying in endless vacations.Price should be cut to half..If its Pimp&Madame in charge of Spain places they are doing a really awafull job.Unbeliable.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that Radislava and Pam will develop a really good friendship and they improve the atmosphere in this apartment . 

they have already masturbated as a couple, what more do they have to do to make you happy, really, maybe Irma will come back, this is an endless story, but if people keep paying RLC is right

• Upvote 1