Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #3

jimbo4

Wow damn girls,that was interesting to see you bate each other in a different position,nice.But,here we see the

big difference between an amateur(Malia) and a Pro(Leora).Leora was much more engaged in what she did to

Malia really tried different angles to stroke Malia´s pussy while Malia was more interested to the Ipad but I loved

it anyway.Love you always girls and a big kiss to both of you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Men are always fans of visualization , we irritate ourselves by watching the face of the woman , that she enjoys and feels great , passionated , that’s why we want the face of a woman when we make sex to her , that’s why we want her eyes to look at us when they blowjob us . If this was any hot , a woman that was enjoying trying to find angles to work the cameras , the other adjusting  between how to masturbate Leora and the IPAD .. what can I say ? I don’t have a problem with shows but passionless , for me at least , either put some effort so when you make a show to at least being enjoyable for the fans and people who watch . 

We have seen better , that the smiles were there after finishing , cuddles and so on . This I consider one of the most “ pushing “ tries and one of the worst they have done together . Not even a single word afterwords , nothing .

Just my opinion of what we just watched . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Wow damn girls,that was interesting to see you bate each other in a different position,nice.But,here we see the

big difference between an amateur(Malia) and a Pro(Leora).Leora was much more engaged in what she did to

Malia really tried different angles to stroke Malia´s pussy while Malia was more interested to the Ipad but I loved

it anyway.Love you always girls and a big kiss to both of you.

A rare checkin to Leora and Malia. Maliia was playing / rubbing Leora's pussy. I did notice Malia was more interested on the IPad program than the rubbing. Malia's thoughts.....just another day at work...rub-rub-rub, Oh that's how you get a deep dish cake out of the baking pan!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

A rare checkin to Leora and Malia. Maliia was playing / rubbing Leora's pussy. I did notice Malia was more interested on the IPad program than the rubbing. Malia's thoughts.....just another day at work...rub-rub-rub, Oh that's how you get a deep dish cake out of the baking pan!

just another day at work...rub-rub-rub

I really need to bring this practice to my workplace 🤣