B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (April)

10 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Well, if I was shown a picture of a naked woman no matter how pretty or how old they are the last thing I'd look at is her nails. 😉 And all the girls on rlc are good looking to me. 🙂 

*** Do I detect a pussy-centric male here (Christ, there are so many of you lot!).  FACE ! - face first, always (clothes on, or off).  If the face ain't right, there's no deal (that's what I always tell the prostitutes 🤣).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh i know that but it just seams sometimes like Holly does not want to share Megan was my point and like i said why not join in we all know she likes girls to so why does all lesbian activity end when she gets in the tub why does she not join in like i said before  I thought they were always going for bonuses afterall

Well if Masha wanted to do anything with Megan she's had plenty of time this week. Holly as stayed in her own room a majority of the time Masha as been at B4. Plus you know Megan likes a multi girl show. 🙂 

Not missed much while I was out at the gym then? And what a lovely parade of arses🤪 in gym kit I ws treated to! Holly might think she is tops in that department but these girls would knock spots of her. And just ordinary girls...like err real life people would probably don't masturbate nightly in front of a camera!!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha back in the tub with Megan.  I wonder if Masha's objective now is to make love to her before she heads back to Rome.

Masha is looking for a new BFF cause Nelly ain't cutting it. 🤪