B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo ddhm, I'm sure everyone knows you didn't mean most of the people from theses countries are all violent. We have our gun vio l ence here, and not only are the majority here not violent, the majority of gun owners aren't violent  either. I own guns and I'm one of the least violent people alive. But I'm not going to be a victim of violence either.

Just a side note ASH ...I never said anything to piss you off here on the forum right !!!! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I own 2 Ak-47's and 4 AR-15's, and many other rifles and handguns. I'm only a threat to a paper target. 😉

as I mentioned to Ash,.... I never said anything to piss you off on the forum right... !! 

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You are probably right and in a month when she leaves, her visit will be viewed as a disappointment.

I think @ddhm has a theory that Masha is on the attack in B4.  We have seen evidence of her being sexually more aggressive with Megan, Holly, Gina/Ceaesar.    Does anyone else believe this might be at play for Masha?  Harley we know where you stand.    If she isn't here to have a sexual conquest or two ... why agree to do this?  She has more fun back in Rome where the guests and others seem to be a bit more open and compliant.

Again, I speculate here for fun.  It beats doing the laundry which I should be doing right now.

Whether right or wrong, this is what I believe happened.  It's been known for quite some time that Babi was in Rome and has been seen fluttering about Masha's place.  In the interim, RLC has been trying to figure out what to do about the domestic abuse between Gina & Cesar.  The answer would be to move Babi into Masha's and move Masha to B4 for a break from the dungeon she lives in in Rome.  The only reason they put Masha's name on the B4 list and Babi's name on Masha's place was to mitigate the emails support would be receiving from people as to WTF is going on.

I expected it to happen and it did.  RLC must feel confident that they will be getting some repeat replacements in the next month and therefore Masha will head back to her dungeon in ROME.

As for Masha herself, she will drag things out as long as she can.....be it vacations, shows for the camera, etc. etc.....and all because she is so hooked on drugs that she would always put multiple breaks in her shows so she could feed her addiction.  I'm sure if you follow her in B4, you will see her disappear on many occasions to feed her addictions.  I have no use for Masha, never liked her and never will....just another showboat from the Nelly & Bogdan clan!!

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You are probably right and in a month when she leaves, her visit will be viewed as a disappointment.

I think @ddhm has a theory that Masha is on the attack in B4.  We have seen evidence of her being sexually more aggressive with Megan, Holly, Gina/Ceaesar.    Does anyone else believe this might be at play for Masha?  Harley we know where you stand.    If she isn't here to have a sexual conquest or two ... why agree to do this?  She has more fun back in Rome where the guests and others seem to be a bit more open and compliant.

Again, I speculate here for fun.  It beats doing the laundry which I should be doing right now.

The difference here, Jen, is that she'll get bonus money for shows performed as an actual tenant in B4, where she wasn't back in her own place...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The difference here, Jen, is that she'll get bonus money for shows performed as an actual tenant in B4, where she wasn't back in her own place...

Is that right? - I thought she was an RLC tenant in Rome and did those shows as part of her job, especially as they were positioned for the best cam angles

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Is that right? - I thought she was an RLC tenant in Rome and did those shows as part of her job, especially as they were positioned for the best cam angles

revisit - so she gets a bonus for B4, but normal salary for Rome?

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Although all the tenants receive a monthly sum, I believe the whole bonus system between the GOV/COV and the Couples/Roommates/Singles is totally different (apart from Leora & Malia)...Hence all the shows...The very active girls can earn a fortune, whereas, from a very trusted source, Martina wasn't getting any bonus money for her events with Nelly in B4, because she was a guest. Whether there was some sort of compromised, who knows...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Although all the tenants receive a monthly sum, I believe the whole bonus system between the GOV/COV and the Couples/Roommates/Singles is totally different (apart from Leora & Malia)...Hence all the shows...The very active girls can earn a fortune, whereas, from a very trusted source, Martina wasn't getting any bonus money for her events with Nelly in B4, because she was a guest. Whether there was some sort of compromised, who knows...

Thanks, I've posted again cos I probably mis read your first comment. All understood !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

revisit - so she gets a bonus for B4, but normal salary for Rome?

That's how I see it. If she was just a guest in B4, she wouldn't be eligible for bonus money, but because her name is down as an official B4 tenant for a month, and Megan's already got her showgirl claws into her, she'll tryto make some money...Just my thoughts though...

• Thanks 1