B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You  need to be 5 days quarantined presenting a negative PCR test before entering italy . You need to make a test again after these 5 days and show that it is again and negative and this is how they handle Covid in italy at the moment I think . Even if it was worse ( for example Masha to quarantine for 10 or 14 days ) , i don’t think she would have a problem as she doesn’t have a “ normal “ job that could affect her professionally . In any case , in May in Europe , many restrictions will be lifted , where I live for example , we will be suddenly “green zone “ only to have tourism reopen on the 14th May 😂🤣😂🤣 ridiculous as we are still in curfew from 22:00-06:00 and we have here 3-4 infections per day 😂🤣😂🤣 madness .. Anyway , it is what it is , some more patience needed and soon it is a bad memory to narrate to grand children 😔

Even after this pandemic is over people will still be wearing masks at least for another 2 years or longer.  The anti-vaxxers will see to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If not knowing of how the project admin. can be in their decision making at times, I would actually be quite surprised noticing that it is apparently now official that the participant known as Masha, has been relocated to a different residence from the one in Rome where she had been for a very long time. Of course the relocating and shuffling around of participants from residence to residence along with the return of former participants more than twice have been known to be a hallmark of the project's admin. for quite awhile. So, actually not surprised much at all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you should have killed the piece of crap!  now all he is going to do is hurt some other girl and so on and so on.  sorry Ashley, but the best place for a guy like that is 6 feet under IMO.

Hey Harley, I agree, but I'm not law enforcement so personally I couldn't do much. I was a lot younger also. I actually wanted to ask my Dad what to do, and if he knew some body was laying a hand on pride and joy, I think he would have went the route you suggested!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Even after this pandemic is over people will still be wearing masks at least for another 2 years or longer.  The anti-vaxxers will see to that.

In Israel there’s no more masks .. the first big massive public concert is about to happen very soon and a very famous greek singer is the first ever guest since it was all closed there 😂🤣 things slowly go back to normal .. it will take much time but it is positive news to say the least ☺️

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo ddhm, I'm sure everyone knows you didn't mean most of the people from theses countries are all violent. We have our gun vio l ence here, and not only are the majority here not violent, the majority of gun owners aren't violent  either. I own guns and I'm one of the least violent people alive. But I'm not going to be a victim of violence either.

Of course I didn’t mean most of the people  , on the contrary , these countries are a big influence and an example to things that many other countries can’t even imagine that is possible , for example in the Scandinavian countries and in Finland they are “ master countries “ in adapting from poor countries and they behave great and give them so many privileges like being from their own . 

I just named some things about the violence because I work on the tourism field and in my 20 years of doing so , i have been working together with hundreds of colleagues from these countries and they shared many personal stories . If the weather  was nice and warm like in my country 😂 Scandinavian countries and Finland are amazing to live . Social system and care , jobs , fantastic organization in basic things that for a big amount of countries seem so difficult to achieve such great results like the countries mentioned . Russia is more complicated . 

About the guns in the USA , I prefer not to talk , Greeks and Europeans in general have a very different ideology for this subject . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Harley, I agree, but I'm not law enforcement so personally I couldn't do much. I was a lot younger also. I actually wanted to ask my Dad what to do, and if he knew some body was laying a hand on pride and joy, I think he would have went the route you suggested!

A most difficult period of time for you.  Hope you'r recovering well from your recent medical issue. Looking forward to summer, shorts, tees, and flip-flops. (and hot dogs on the grill ) 😊

• Upvote 2

Nobody going to talk about the fun in the tub between Megan and Masha today?

21:50...Masha positioned herself so a jet of water was hitting her pussy. Megan assisted by sitting very close behind her, providing support. Masha used her hand to masterbate, while Megan massaged Masha's breasts. As Masha became more excited, Megan and Masha started kissing and Megan started pinching Masha's nipples.  Later, Megan sat atop Masha, and Masha massaged Megan's breasts. 

It peaked my interest.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Need a PRO TIP here:  

What's the difference between a LIKE and an UP-VOTE?   What is an UP-VOTE?  Does Noldus track these too?

The rest of the reactions are understandable to me.

I wish there was a simple I AGREE or I DISAGREE.  I would use those a lot.

Had it explained to me a long time ago as - a "like" just means you like the comment, an "upvote" means you support the comment. Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I go everywhere without a mask. Fuck that communist bullshit. If people say something to me  I tell them to mind their own business or stay home. 😏

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo ddhm, I'm sure everyone knows you didn't mean most of the people from theses countries are all violent. We have our gun vio l ence here, and not only are the majority here not violent, the majority of gun owners aren't violent  either. I own guns and I'm one of the least violent people alive. But I'm not going to be a victim of violence either.

I own 2 Ak-47's and 4 AR-15's, and many other rifles and handguns. I'm only a threat to a paper target. 😉

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1