B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

53 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Welcome to the creepy old lady  and two young women show,,lmao.

As far as I know, Claire and Radislava are both 28, with "old woman" Claire 8 months younger.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, me0369 said:

FYI Carlos and Ariana are having a conversation in English. Nothing that important, but at least I can understand them.

I listened to much of that , when Carlos wasn't interupting it seemed an account of a number of boyfriends, ex bfs,   bf in moscow, bf in London, a long list. One story  about a man who recognised her in a restaurant and that a bit creepy for her. Also spiritualism God and stuff like that.

But she is more interested in personality than money ..oh Yeh!!🙄

1 minute ago, Zeus1881 said:

No,you have bad English.She told “I am material....and then she told I don’t think about money when I meet a guy ,because that guys that I meet they already have money ,so then for me important personality.”

OK so my headphones aren'nt so good. I am British native English so I think I know my own language !!

6 minutes ago, Zeus1881 said:

No,you have bad English.She told “I am material....and then she told I don’t think about money when I meet a guy ,because that guys that I meet they already have money ,so then for me important personality.”

That a bit brave from a newbie!...challenging a member here who actually speaks the language,,,😏

30 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

As far as I know, Claire and Radislava are both 28, with "old woman" Claire 8 months younger.

In my view,Radislava is more like 23 and claire more like 38.

29 minutes ago, Zeus1881 said:

This sounds spot on with these gold diggers!!  They will learn very quickly that money isn't everything when they are slapped across the face by the very guy that has it and is not going to put up with any lip because of it!!

18 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

In my view,Radislava is more like 23 and claire more like 38.

Claire is an idiot, Carlos is a much bigger idiot/fool and doesn't even realize it and they both should pack their bags before the noose they are putting around Radislava's neck cuts off the blood flow to her brain!!  Radislave is an idiot for getting involved in these bullshit...shit shows!!