B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (April)

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Claire is an idiot, Carlos is a much bigger idiot/fool and doesn't even realize it and they both should pack their bags before the noose they are putting around Radislava's neck cuts off the blood flow to her brain!!  Radislave is an idiot for getting involved in these bullshit...shit shows!!

Radislava is far from an idiot,claire is very manipulative.I would love if these girls could talk to you guys face to face, who bash them constantly, about yourselves and see you keyboard warriors run crying like a dog with it's tail between it's legs,that i would pay to see.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Zeus1881 said:

What do you know about girls like them?In their countries many poor guys who also make them hurt and make them pregnant and leave without money ,they leave poor life try to help their children  and survive .But many of them also want some status.
If anyone from you don’t need good money for good life trough stone on me.

A lot more than you do apparently and I would throw a stone on you but I can't throw that far anymore!!  I've personally known plenty of girls that have had sugar daddies and when the sugar daddies want a change in chocolate, they drop them like a hot coal!!  If a girl wants a mate for life, the last thing she should be concerned about is how much money they have but with these girls, who have a lot of viewers in la la land over them, they are not hurting in the money department and if you don't believe me, ask Ilona (previous RLC tenant) who said that she will be able to retire in 10 years while talking to Irma one day in B1!!

9 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Radislava is far from an idiot.I would love if these girls could talk to you guys face to face, who bash them constantly, about yourselves and see you keyboard warriors run crying like a dog with it's tail between it's legs,that i would pay to see.

They are all idiots, just some bigger than others for plastering themselves to the world.  It will come back to haunt them one day guaranteed!!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A lot more than you do apparently and I would throw a stone on you but I can't throw that far anymore!!  I've personally known plenty of girls that have had sugar daddies and when the sugar daddies want a change in chocolate, they drop them like a hot coal!!  If a girl wants a mate for life, the last thing she should be concerned about is how much money they have but with these girls, who have a lot of viewers in la la land over them, they are not hurting in the money department and if you don't believe me, ask Ilona (previous RLC tenant) who said that she will be able to retire in 10 years while talking to Irma one day in B1!!

Now Harley ole' buddy, have you been drinking again ? You know that Ilona made far more money from her real job than she ever made while she was in the view of the RLC cameras. 😉

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Now Harley ole' buddy, have you been drinking again ? You know that Ilona made far more money from her real job than she ever made while she was in the view of the RLC cameras. 😉

Damn it Thestarider, I forget that you still peruse the forum but what I said was said, was said regardless lol.  You might know her real job but personally, I don't have my notes anymore.  They all disappeared when I wiped my PM folder out :biggrin:

P.S.  I'm sorry for all the "was said's"....I must be getting thirsty!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Damn it Thestarider, I forget that you still peruse the forum but what I said was said, was said regardless lol.  You might know her real job but personally, I don't have my notes anymore.  They all disappeared when I wiped my PM folder out :biggrin:

P.S.  I'm sorry for all the "was said's"....I must be getting thirsty!!

I am always here in the background Harley 😎