Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Martina reads CC for sure , I don’t think in regular basis though  . For the majority of participants , I don’t think it is of much interest for them to search sites regarding their RLC presence and photos / videos with them , I don’t think they care so much . But Monica also is known that she reads CC , Radislava and Leora . 

Thanks.   And Alberto (Cristian)?

Il y a 2 heures, ddhm a dit :

Martina reads CC for sure , I don’t think in regular basis though  . For the majority of participants , I don’t think it is of much interest for them to search sites regarding their RLC presence and photos / videos with them , I don’t think they care so much . But Monica also is known that she reads CC , Radislava and Leora . 

With the size of their egos and extreme vanity, I find that hard to believe😏

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

With the size of their egos and extreme vanity, I find that hard to believe😏

The only way,  in my opinion , to stay away if you can’t handle criticism and pressure , either positive or negative , would be to stay away from such sites . 

il y a 39 minutes, ddhm a dit :

The only way,  in my opinion , to stay away if you can’t handle criticism and pressure , either positive or negative , would be to stay away from such sites . 

To live this life in the first place means they don't give a shit, so criticism from peasants like us on such forums i don't really think they will lose much sleep over it🙃

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

To live this life in the first place means they don't give a shit, so criticism from peasants like us on such forums i don't really think they will lose much sleep over it🙃

Totally agree .. but also characterizations as whores , prostitutes , drug dealers and so on , should be avoided as I don’t think they deserve it .   The general conclusion is that these people are trying to provide another type of entertainment , some can do it easier than others and some aren’t even suitable for such a life in front of cameras . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree .. but also characterizations as whores , prostitutes , drug dealers and so on , should be avoided as I don’t think they deserve it .   The general conclusion is that these people are trying to provide another type of entertainment , some can do it easier than others and some aren’t even suitable for such a life in front of cameras . 

On another note, I just noticed Bogdan spent most his day with Megan and Holly, Nelly and Masha appears were together all day. Is Nelly getting advise from Masha?  Nelly no longer trust Megan and Holly? More drama? 

3 hours ago, yelt said:

On another note, I just noticed Bogdan spent most his day with Megan and Holly, Nelly and Masha appears were together all day. Is Nelly getting advise from Masha?  Nelly no longer trust Megan and Holly? More drama? 

Only speculations . Believe what you see and speculate as much as you can explaining things reasonable 😁

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Only speculations . Believe what you see and speculate as much as you can explain things reasonable 😁

I see.  So if Bogdan spent time with Megan and Holly and Nelly with Masha for most of the day, it is just that.  They spent the time together because that was the situation at the present time. But the pairing does not mean it was good or bad.