Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sometimes it seams like they know to much,like the other day someone wanted to know what Martina was studying and a translator came right back with every course and every language she was studying sure maybe she might have told someone everything  she was studying and a translator just happened to be listening and then wrote down all the courses and languages she was studying just in case they had to remember them all in case someone might want to know this information later on

Replay helps to catch again and again all info ☺️

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

sometimes it seams like they know to much,like the other day someone wanted to know what Martina was studying and a translator came right back with every course and every language she was studying sure maybe she might have told someone everything  she was studying and a translator just happened to be listening and then wrote down all the courses and languages she was studying just in case they had to remember them all in case someone might want to know this information later on

Once you understand the exam she is preparing for, just ask Goggle for help: (Common part + Specifc part Option C subjects)

WWW.PRUEBAACCESOGRADOSUPERIOR.COM

Información sobre la prueba de acceso a grado superior en Cataluña. Convocatorias, exámenes, temarios, calendario, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, winnlove said:

emnv, comment tu peux affirmer leurs dates d'anniversaire? Tu comprends l'Espagnol et le Russe?

Not Russian, Martina and Alberto speak Spanish and Valencian.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, winnlove said:

+

Ok, and you know Spanish and Valencian (Spanish); very well, so? 

I do not know why you doubt emnv's translations. So far all his information was correct and all his predictions have come true. I suppose he is Spanish. For a Spaniard, however, he speaks very good English. 

il y a 15 minutes, emnv a dit :

Yes, but Valencian is not Spanish, check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valencian_language

Pour info, emnv, je connais bien l'Espagne, et je suis allé très souvent à Valence, Barcelone, Madrid, Granada, etc... donc, Valencia et son patois fait partie de l'Espagne, comme chez nous le Breton fait partie de la France!

19 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I do not know why you doubt emnv's translations. So far all his information was correct and all his predictions have come true. I suppose he is Spanish. For a Spaniard, however, he speaks very good English. 

Because the current meta of the RLC forums now is all about trolls and members questioning every single post that provides accurate -and proven- information for the sole reason that they can't/didn't gather the info themselves...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1