B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

Just now, HappyChappie said:

No, it's a place to hide from the cameras plain and simple. An idea of Nelly's and Bogdan's. This time last the girls were sun bathing by the pool, now they have a fucking tent.

why bother putting up a tent when there are so many other places? Don't think they contrive that much to be off cam IMO !!

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

My mind is working overtime on this one - hols for N&B?, a seance with Ari in the tent and moody lights outside? lets see how many we can get in the tent? The options are many !! 🤔

Maybe that's where Nelly decided Masha's BF should go if he comes back 🤣

• Haha 2

I understand that Manky Cat of Barcalona has been in touch with the two Rome cats to suggest he comes back with Masha and they have a threesome. It seems the two Rome cats have declined as they feel they are a bit upmarket for the likes of him. 😽 😼 😽

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

BBQ on..smell of smoke drifts up and Meg is down like a shot to do her cooking duties..although sidetracked by the phone

will it be a full house for this?: C&C were left out last time there was a 'do'. I would guess most of the usual suspects will be there, and maybe Gina will put in an appearance with YKW

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

will it be a full house for this?: C&C were left out last time there was a 'do'. I would guess most of the usual suspects will be there, and maybe Gina will put in an appearance with YKW

looks like its just locals, mid afternoon  so maybe it will turn into the drunken sex fueled orgy for masha ...multiple lezzie love in ..all in the tent...just some shadows to keep us guessing whos who..🤣

Just now, mspanker said:

looks like its just locals, mid afternoon  so maybe it will turn into the drunken sex fueled orgy for masha ...multiple lezzie love in ..all in the tent...just some shadows to keep us guessing whos who..🤣

yeh for sure.....😳 !!