B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

14 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** That's very surprising - I thought they were two different companies 😮 

They are. It's just the way RLC site deciphers the URL.  If you put https://before the voyeurhouse.tv it will show up at blank page without the hyphen in voyeur-house.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They need potential not something that's as stale as a loaf of bread gone past its expiry date.   :biggrin:

*** Fake boobs aside; looks-wise and body-wise she's certainly not past her expiry date ... morals-wise, she's now lost the plot, and is out of control 😎 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Pitching a tent in the backyard, another nice place to hide off camera.

Mind you, if the tent was Nelly and Bogdan's new room. lol 🙂  Be better if they went and pitched it on the beach.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This is getting beyond stupid now, pitching a tent at a luxury villa. 🙄 

My mind is working overtime on this one - hols for N&B?, a seance with Ari in the tent and moody lights outside? lets see how many we can get in the tent? The options are many !! 🤔

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

My mind is working overtime on this one - hols for N&B?, a seance with Ari in the tent and moody lights outside? lets see how many we can get in the tent? The options are many !! 🤔

No, it's a place to hide from the cameras plain and simple. An idea of Nelly's and Bogdan's. This time last year the girls were sun bathing by the pool, now they have a fucking tent.

• Sad 1