B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #43 (April)

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Disappointed to see how B4 has become so boring !  RLC, please do something before it is too late !  This villa has so much potential ! 

They did do something.  They added Masha! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Log out of RLC and must be a free user and type this in and you will get a surprise when it replays all the russian apts on RLC not sure why it works but it working for me.

voyeurhouse.tv

That's the promotional video used to lure potential new subscribers. It's full of ancient misleading sample videos of tenants, many of whom are no longer with the project. False advertising in every respect and in very short clips offering nothing we haven't seen before

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, redfan said:

How long,was Harley,how long with malice and hatred?Aren'tyou tired already?If what you say is true that you do not look at rails why then you constantly hate the forum?Easter for Catholics is over,for us, ortodox christians now lie ahead,and you constantly vomit malice, instead of being more humble!Enough already!Such good things are coming,maybe the Covid-crisis will pass! It is true that this lockdown made many people "moved"but your hate comes in handy!I don't like it when you talk like that about N&B,that i have been following for many years!After all,if you don't want to watch,at least don't be mean on the forum!I wish you a nice day,and all the best!!!

*** Redfan, Your comment raised an interesting point.  I think you're confusing 'hatred' with 'straight talking'; Harley is a straight-talker, he tells it like it is, it's all about showing some backbone - we need more of his kind here.  If he hated the forum, he wouldn't visit it. He is very adept at pointing out the ludicrous and desperate behaviour of some people here.  He can stand aloof and watch the sexperadoes, and those who take RLC way too seriously - he gives them enough rope to hang themselves.

Yes, he hates N&B, that's fine; you're an N&B fan, that's fine.  I don't dislike N&B - but it has to be said, Nelly's went somewhat rogue since leaving St. Petersburg.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, van the man said:

I love Friends. I watch it almost every day!!!! It helps remove the stresses of the day.

*** I hope we're not referring to the US programme here ... it's now causing much offence to many people, particularly millennials, and has now been deemed to be  unacceptable viewing due to its political incorrectness - bloody well awash with it, apparently 🤣  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daleys said:

Log out of RLC and must be a free user and type this in and you will get a surprise when it replays all the russian apts on RLC not sure why it works but it working for me.

voyeurhouse.tv

*** That's very surprising - I thought they were two different companies 😮 

6 hours ago, Daleys said:

voyeurhouse.tv

That's been around for quite sometime.  It's all just short clips from past apartments.

• Like 1