Melania (2021) Part #1

42 minutes ago, budda said:

DECENCY.

Can you take your advice for yourself please? Because you starting to piss me 😡

Who are you to judge the beauty of a person?

I agree with Sparkkle when he refers to Sina or Barbie as they are too skinny for certain

so yes yourself you really need to learn to have decency in your words

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Can you take your advice for yourself please? Because you starting to piss me 😡

Who are you to judge the beauty of a person?

I agree with Sparkkle when he refers to Sina or Barbie as they are too skinny for certain

so yes yourself you really need to learn to have decency in your words

I already told you that you don't like my comments or my criticisms, you are free not to read them.
You seem to be the holder of absolute truth: you judge what is right and what is wrong.
We already had one Jesus Christ about 2,000 years ago and this is not the time to have another one.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

People find different thing's nice and not nice, but no one needs to say stuff like "disgusting"

I will remind it you next time when one of you or particularly @jabbath1987 uses  term "shit" to describe a new flat; no worries 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not my cup of tea i must admit but all people have differnet tastes, likes and dislikes.

Having said that any guy with a small dick then forget it you would never reach the promised land or at least struggle :biggrin:

one of the moments when you need an Elon... 🤭

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Are you really comparing general remarks about an apartment with offensive remarks towards a person?

Nah; jabbats' and others' serious remarks hurts them much more than occasional stupid jokes; that's the difference;

• Like 1

2 hours ago, budda said:

I already told you that you don't like my comments or my criticisms, you are free not to read them.
You seem to be the holder of absolute truth: you judge what is right and what is wrong.
We already had one Jesus Christ about 2,000 years ago and this is not the time to have another one.

Do you really think that I'm the only one who reacts to your insulting words towards someone who doesn't deserve it?
In a week, I think I saw several posts of the same kind from you and yes I don't like it
I am also present to ensure that certain values are respected within the forum, and I can tell you that your comments are reported to us, because in case you did not notice it, I am also the forum moderator

As I said before, you seem to give  advice to others, I invite you to apply them to yourself, and quickly, if you don't want me to apply them for you

I do not want to be bad, but such discriminatory comments on the forum should not be existed 
That you don't like this kind of woman, it's your strictest choice, but don't pollute the forum with your bad ideas
As you told me, you offer me to ignore your posts, so I invite you to ignore the apartments that do not suit you and not to post any messages

On the other hand, there is still one thing that amazes me in your behavior, it is that you do not seem to realize the power of your words, which are also insults, and that you almost only react to my words when there are several of us who have reacted violently, and especially that you do not tell yourself that you were wrong

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Do you really think that I'm the only one who reacts to your insulting words towards someone who doesn't deserve it?
In a week, I think I saw several posts of the same kind from you and yes I don't like it
I am also present to ensure that certain values are respected within the forum, and I can tell you that your comments are reported to us, because in case you did not notice it, I am also the forum moderator

As I said before, you seem to give  advice to others, I invite you to apply them to yourself, and quickly, if you don't want me to apply them for you

I do not want to be bad, but such discriminatory comments on the forum should not be existed 
That you don't like this kind of woman, it's your strictest choice, but don't pollute the forum with your bad ideas
As you told me, you offer me to ignore your posts, 1. so I invite you to ignore the apartments that do not suit you and not to post any messages

On the other hand, there is still one thing that amazes me in your behavior, it is that you do not seem to realize the power of your words, which are also insults, and that you almost only react to my words when 2. there are several of us who have reacted violently, and especially that you do not tell yourself that you were wrong

1. This is the last time I repeat it: you cannot "invite" anyone to do what you think is right; for others it might be wrong.

2. How many ??  I think 3 or 4 people reacted.
Subscribers will be more or less 10 / 15,000 and those who post regularly on CC will be about 100/150. So it doesn't seem like a great reaction to me.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

As you told me, you offer me to ignore your posts, so I invite you to ignore the apartments that do not suit you and not to post any messages

On the other hand, there is still one thing that amazes me in your behavior, it is that you do not seem to realize the power of your words, which are also insults, and that you almost only react to my words when there are several of us who have reacted violently, and especially that you do not tell yourself that you were wrong

I have been a member of VHTV since January 2016. Shortly after I discovered CC and I subscribed.
In these years I have published tens of thousands of posts and pictures, I have received almost 34,000 likes, about 300 upvotes, 100 thanks, about 700 haha and only 43 confused and sad.
My reputation is excellent and I have 0 warning points.
I therefore believe that I have made an important contribution to this Forum and therefore I am surprised by your persistence towards me.

Maybe you feel you are very important and endowed with power person for the fact of being the moderator of a Forum whose subscription costs 20 US$ per year.
I believe that true power is quite another thing.

• Like 1