Melania (2021) Part #1

14 minutes ago, budda said:

I have been a member of VHTV since January 2016. Shortly after I discovered CC and I subscribed.
In these years I have published tens of thousands of posts and pictures, I have received almost 34,000 likes, about 300 upvotes, 100 thanks, about 700 haha and only 43 confused and sad.
My reputation is excellent and I have 0 warning points.
I therefore believe that I have made an important contribution to this Forum and therefore I am surprised by your persistence towards me.

Maybe you feel you are very important and endowed with power person for the fact of being the moderator of a Forum whose subscription costs 20 US$ per year.
I believe that true power is quite another thing.

Without wanting to do psychology with you because I don't have time to do it, you think you are much more important than you actually have, others  made the same mistake and it is not because they contribute a lot on the forum that they had all the rights to do everything, it's the same for you
The number of posts we can make doesn't mean anything about who we really are
I agree that you are a good contributor especially at the level of the photo publication, besides I also noticed that you often repost the same moments as others, and I guess that the likes come largely for that and not for smart things you might say 

I don't feel I have any power on the forum, I just let you notice that I am also a moderator and that your words do not please everyone, I am also one of these people
Now if I really wanted to feel almighty I think we wouldn't be having this kind of conversation right now

58 minutes ago, budda said:

1. This is the last time I repeat it: you cannot "invite" anyone to do what you think is right; for others it might be wrong.

2. How many ??  I think 3 or 4 people reacted.
Subscribers will be more or less 10 / 15,000 and those who post regularly on CC will be about 100/150. So it doesn't seem like a great reaction to me.

even if there were only 3 or 4 members complaining about your behavior or your words, that is 3 or 4 people too many because all the members are important

I think you'll have to learn what the word "humility" means

You made a mistake, accept it

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

even if there were only 3 or 4 members complaining about your behavior or your words, that is 3 or 4 people too many because all the members are important

Past history on CC tends to show that it depends who that member is!!

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to do psychology with you because I don't have time to do it, you think you are much more important than you actually have, others  made the same mistake and it is not because they contribute a lot on the forum that they had all the rights to do everything, it's the same for you
The number of posts we can make doesn't mean anything about who we really are
I agree that you are a good contributor especially at the level of the photo publication, besides I also noticed that you often repost the same moments as others, and I guess that the likes come largely for that and not for smart things you might say 

I don't feel I have any power on the forum, I just let you notice that I am also a moderator and that your words do not please everyone, I am also one of these people
Now if I really wanted to feel almighty I think we wouldn't be having this kind of conversation right now

I think you'll have to learn what the word "humility" means

You made a mistake, accept it

It may happen that I publish the same photos (and this happens to others, too) but my photos are enlarged.

• Haha 1