Melania (2021) Part #1

47 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I guess this is what vhtv has become!

Guess when you have short memory things like this are said
VH gladly never input any type of body standards since their opening, and the proof is that someone like Sina (that entered in the site almost 3 years ago) or Barbie were accepted

• Like 3

If people don't like her, they can always just go watch Elaine, or Barbie. Personally I prefer the chubbier body type, but even if you don't, it is always a good thing to have a broad variety. I like that about VH. Because some of us even found Bellamy adorable.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If people don't like her, they can always just go watch Elaine, or Barbie. Personally I prefer the chubbier body type, but even if you don't, it is always a good thing to have a broad variety. I like that about VH. Because some of us even found Bellamy adorable.

I watch the place to wait when all the cams fall of the walls :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess when you have short memory things like this are said
VH gladly never input any type of body standards since their opening, and the proof is that someone like Sina (that entered in the site almost 3 years ago) or Barbie were accepted

Are you comparing Sina or Barbie to Melania ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Turm said:

I'm curious about what you find disgusting about that picture.

It's very simple.
I - and so I believe most men - love beautiful women.
But there is something called DECENCY.
When a woman is 70 or weighs 200 lbs. she can't think of dressing like a 20/25 year old girl !
Sorry to be so honest but when I'm on a beach and I see a very fat woman walking around wearing a thong or a very small bikini, I feel annoyed and I am amazed that she is not ashamed.
Of course, everyone is free to worship this type of woman.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Not my cup of tea i must admit but all people have differnet tastes, likes and dislikes.

Having said that any guy with a small dick then forget it you would never reach the promised land or at least struggle :biggrin:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, budda said:

It's very simple.
I - and so I believe most men - love beautiful women.
But there is something called DECENCY.
When a woman is 70 or weighs 200 lbs. she can't think of dressing like a 20/25 year old girl !
Sorry to be so honest but when I'm on a beach and I see a very fat woman walking around wearing a thong or a very small bikini, I feel annoyed and I am amazed that she is not ashamed.
Of course, everyone is free to worship this type of woman.

People find different thing's nice and not nice, but no one needs to say stuff like "disgusting" just because the body shape doesn't suit their likes.

If you don't like then don't watch. And this is the exact same as if someone went to the likes of Helena or Sina's place and said they are "disgusting" because in their opinion they are to skinny.

• Like 5