B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He has no clue what he is mumbling about.  One Texas freeze is not a trend.  

Wasn't that the second?  Wasn't the first one where they came up with recommendations that were ignored?

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Wasn't that the second?  Wasn't the first one where that came up with recommendations that were ignored?

I never thought the Guadalupe river would have ever flooded like it did when my in-laws had their river house but it did...and not once but twice in my lifetime.  Where they were located on the river, the river would have to rise 28 feet to reach the upstairs of their house.  When my father in-law and I arrived there to assess the damage, there had been 6 inches of water in the upstairs.  This same incident filled up Canyon lake to the point the spillway couldn't handle all the excess water and the next thing you know, the spillway broke and took numerous houses with it, also creating a different path for the river.   Mother nature....you will never predict!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never thought the Guadalupe river would have ever flooded like it did when my in-laws had their river house but it did...and not once but twice in my lifetime.  Where they were located on the river, the river would have to rise 28 feet to reach the upstairs of their house.  When my father in-law and I arrived there to assess the damage, there had been 6 inches of water in the upstairs.  This same incident filled up Canyon lake to the point the spillway couldn't handle all the excess water and the next thing you know, the spillway broke and took numerous houses with it, also creating a different path for the river.   Mother nature....you will never predict!!

Agreed, but that doesn't mean you don't prepare as much as you can.  I remember after Sandy everyone i know put in generators.  Anyway we're way OT here.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It’s one more proof today that Bogdan and Anthony get along great together and they seem to need having these men evenings away from their women madness

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they are talking in the kitchen:

Ant:  So Nelly and Martina ... are you OK with Nelly's fling?

Boggie:  No not really but I accept it, the bonus money has been crazy.

Ant:  I wish I could get Loraine to be like Nelly or Martina.

• Haha 2

So Gina in the sauna #1 cam ... who called that one?

Looks like tonight, if there is to be a jackpot, will be another Nelly/Martina lovemaking session OR something in Babi's apartment.  I don't see any other hope.  

It's sad to see Holly bating by herself on a Friday night.  I love her and think she is one of the sweetest ... but RLC needs to be more than her bating on a Friday night.  I put Loraine in the same category.

Masha asleep at just past midnight.  WTF????  She was supposed to be the catalyst.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Маша заспала точно след полунощ. WTF ???? Тя трябваше да бъде катализаторът.

In fact,Masha fell asleep long before midnight!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So Gina in the sauna #1 cam ... who called that one?

Looks like tonight, if there is to be a jackpot, will be another Nelly/Martina lovemaking session OR something in Babi's apartment.  I don't see any other hope.  

It's sad to see Holly bating by herself on a Friday night.  I love her and think she is one of the sweetest ... but RLC needs to be more than her bating on a Friday night.  I put Loraine in the same category.

Masha asleep at just past midnight.  WTF????  She was supposed to be the catalyst.

You bought the hype hook, line and sinker. 🤣

• Upvote 1