B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I know ..that’s why they come on this island that I live , to escape from all that ( they just do it in wrong ways 😁 ) .. it’s a complicated subject in any case with many parameters . My overall conclusion is that there are more important things for an employer to observe whether hiring or no an employee that has made some months / years by living in an apartment with cameras .At the end , they have done no criminal at all . Morality is something else ( imagine going to the football ground and “word vomiting “ the players and the next day , Monday morning you are at your directional position running as a supervisor an over 100 people department ) 

Yes and imagine holding some seminar when the student says to the tutor 'are you the one that use to fart in your boyfriends face on cam' , oh the shame!😁

• Haha 1

Is there anyone more than me who thinks it's too damn that we should pay for this mediocre show that is rlc. A lot of failed people from probably ukraine should be able to live and make money at our expense! I used to subscribe to this site for a number of years and today it feels like I have thrown the money into the lake. I will not pay a penny more for this spectacle it is firstly too expensive and then it is too bad entertainment, especially when they let two drug lords get their own apartment when they obviously already live in Barcelona! RLC is crap!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Yes and imagine holding some seminar when the student says to the tutor 'are you the one that use to fart in your boyfriends face on cam' , oh the shame!😁

There are many answers with the obvious being “ are you jealous “ ? 😂🤣 I think we overanalyze something that current participants are totally aware with the choices they have made . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

There are many answers with the obvious being “ are you jealous “ ? 😂🤣 I think we overanalyze something that current participants are totally aware with the choices they have made . 

By 'we' you mean you?

• Haha 3

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

i can assure you  i wouldn't even go near that skanks pussy let alone her bournville surprise:cry:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

i can assure you  i wouldn't even go near that skanks pussy let alone her bournville surprise:cry:

I adore Gina because she is as crazy for her age as i was also at that time . Cesar is another story , but with Gina being crazier than him , pfff... 😱😱 She just loves him very much as it seems. But that’s how love works , unpredictable 

• Sad 2

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I adore Gina because she is as crazy for her age as i was also at that time . Cesar is another story , but with Gina being crazier than him , pfff... 😱😱 She just loves him very much as it seems. But that’s how love works , unpredictable 

wanking yourself silly all over your apartment and having your g/f's farting on you, i now know why you defend her so much, brings back memories of your past indiscretions🙂

• Haha 1