B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Employers use firms to do background checks (criminal records, previous employeement, social media, etc...).  No employer wants a public relation nightmare on their hands.  As to your statement 'Nobody has the right...', that applies to normal people who don't live in residences with cameras.  You lose that privacy when you invite the public in.   And you could forget a life in politics. 🤣

RLC goes to great lengths to block any images or videos of RLC these days, any image or video is soon removed after being posted. How are any future employers going to find out about their rlc appearences? Maybe all these employers read the crap we post on here. lol 🙂 

24 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Работодателите използват фирми за проверка на миналото (криминални досиета, предишни служители, социални медии и др.). Нито един работодател не иска кошмар за връзки с обществеността. Що се отнася до вашето твърдение „Никой няма право ...“, това се отнася за нормални хора, които не живеят в резиденции с камери. Вие губите тази неприкосновеност на личния живот, когато каните публиката. И бихте могли да забравите живот в политиката. 🤣

Yes, you are absolutely right here, but i do not think that any of these girls think to realize themselves in politicsin the future!

• Haha 1

il y a 30 minutes, ddhm a dit :

@redole1999Sorry , I can’t quote your last message at the previous thread 

Nobody has the right to judge you as soon as you close the door of your apartment , it is your own privacy . You can have the most sadistic mind , pervert brain , whatever . I don’t know if a wise  employer would spend so much time searching for any “ gossip “ Internet things when a fantastic CV is presented . In any case , their decisions in life that they will also have to face if the tenants find out that their past plays  a significant role for their future .. and will be up to them to show that the past is the past and it shouldn’t be mixed with either the present or future . 

Yes dd but we do judge people everyday (even you), people with tattoos would find it hard in some industries to get employment (or at least be told to cover them),same with piercings (have you ever seen a bank employee with a ring through their nose and a Mohican) they are being judged are they not? 

These people are not closing any door, they are letting everybody see their lives.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

RLC goes to great lengths to block any images or videos of RLC these days, any image or video is soon removed after being posted. How are any future employers going to find out about their rlc appearences? Maybe all these employers read the crap we post on here. lol 🙂 

You're wrong there Chappie.  There's been more RLC content (recent stuff) posted on sites like hotscopes in the last 2 months than there was the previous 4 months.  And now older stuff is being reposted.

Also, if anyone thinks using their real names jeopardizes their safety, you will need to get up to speed on the cutting edge technology.  They jeopardize it themselves just by being on cam.  Facial recognition is not just for governments anymore.  There are firms out there where you can submit an image, pay a fee and they will search the internet for matching images and information.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

Yes, you are absolutely right here, but i do not think that any of these girls think to realize themselves in politicsin the future!

Lots of disgraced politicians didn't think at the time they did stupid things that they were going into politics either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

The backyard tent is closed!To see if anyone inside has,managed to see this?

YES ... been busy with a lot of mom duties and been checking in and all I find is debate about everything except what is happening in the Villa.

C'mon people!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, redole1999 said:

Yes dd but we do judge people everyday (even you), people with tattoos would find it hard in some industries to get employment (or at least be told to cover them),same with piercings (have you ever seen a bank employee with a ring through their nose and a Mohican) they are being judged are they not? 

These people are not closing any door, they are letting everybody see their lives.

I agree with what you say .. but I lived in Austria and I saw many people as you say with piercing, tattoos in banks , in hospitals , crucial positions and it was absolutely normal . Fellow Scandinavian people can also tell you how all these tattoo people have no problems with the societies  there . 

I think the more liberal and “ free spirited” a country is , it can easier accept and not judge by appearance or the past . Religion and conservative societies are also a “ step back “ for the world to finally get over this Paleolithic beliefs and move on with the new standards , come on , humanity is planning to send  people in Mars, do you think that Musk for example would mind if he gets possible employees to work for him that have been with RLC? 

The truth is somewhere in between , I think that we should never judge the maximum negative way any of these people ( of course we can judge them as we are spectators in a paying site and  our opinion is valid ) but unless we are face to face with any of them , we will never be able to have a complete opinion about any of these people like a live interview perhaps between an employer and a possible any of these people employee . 

• Thanks 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Виждам повечето от тях на балкона на Меган ... но ако не се лъжа, Мартина и Нели липсват. Обзалагам се, че са в палатката.

Martina  and Nelly-in the kitchen!