B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

1 hour ago, rockin said:

Is there anyone more than me who thinks it's too damn that we should pay for this mediocre show that is rlc. A lot of failed people from probably ukraine should be able to live and make money at our expense! I used to subscribe to this site for a number of years and today it feels like I have thrown the money into the lake. I will not pay a penny more for this spectacle it is firstly too expensive and then it is too bad entertainment, especially when they let two drug lords get their own apartment when they obviously already live in Barcelona! RLC is crap!

There are several more than you that feel the same way and amen on this post.....you rock!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I would simply flirt one girl in the morning , have sex with another one in the afternoon  before inviting a 3rd one at my place for wine in the balcony and endless talks 😂🤣 only to sleep with her at night and wake up for a sunrise and a morning swim in the sea 😁 That was some nice and crazy years , when you made the day have 25 hours so as to work , swim , have fun and rest  for 2-3 hours before repeating again 😉😎 good , excellent times 

Is this the same stud duck that said in an earlier post that he wouldn't appear on camera......give me a break Dr. Sloth.  Talking the way you are, you should reconsider and send RLC a résumé with your studly qualifications as I'm sure they would be all over you like flies on stink!!

• Haha 1

It’s one more proof today that Bogdan and Anthony get along great together and they seem to need having these men evenings away from their women madness 🤓 It is then really strange that whoever took this decision ( like with moving Pam in the villa ) knew what he/she was doing . Both men today really free and enjoying themselves . 

15 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Electricity too this past winter.

Yeah...we are not prepared for the winter we had this year down her in the south!!  If the grids hadn't been so full to where they had to shut different areas down, we would have been alright.....but nooooooo, they had to make sure they got every fucking body....even the hospitals!!

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah...we are not prepared for the winter we had this year down her in the south!!  If the grids hadn't been so full to where they had to shut different areas down, we would have been alright.....but nooooooo, they had to make sure they got every fucking body....even the hospitals!!

Better get used to it.  Winters are getting lighter here so they have to get heavier elsewhere.  Even Florida will be getting snow some year in the not so distant future.  Now winter is done it's now turning to hurricane and tornado season.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Better get used to it.  Winters are getting lighter here so they have to get heavier elsewhere.  Even Florida will be getting snow some year in the not so distant future.  Now winter is done it's now turning to hurricane and tornado season.

What?  :dodgy:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I hope you are wrong and don't even mention hurricane and tornado season!!